Starting a new game

#1SoldierCloud1Posted 9/12/2013 2:07:17 PM
So I hit level 60 on my Monk and I think I'm going to start a softcore WD. Does anyone want to join? I don't care if you have a mic or not, just no modders/dupers.
---
GT: Fussbear
Currently Playing: Diablo 3
#2MMF_LegacyPosted 9/12/2013 2:19:49 PM
If someone was a modder or duper, they wouldn't admit it unless it's fairly obvious. They know it's frowned upon in a multiplayer setting.
#3SomaFanPosted 9/12/2013 2:25:35 PM
If you wouldn't mind playing with a badly geared barbarian level 1 I would love to come along for the ride. I have a mic but no idea if it works or not and very little exp with xbox live in general x.x;

Think my gamertag is DarkMoonLight01
---
Truth remains the truth, even if people choose not to believe it.-- Me
#4SoldierCloud1(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 2:26:00 PM
That's not true at all I've played with quite a few people who have either admitted to modding or asked for dupes. Plus there are people who post on here asking how to mod/dupe.
---
#5MMF_LegacyPosted 9/12/2013 2:27:13 PM
SomaFan posted...

I think you would be awesome to party with. Shoot, I'd take you just because you're gamertag isn't D4rKM0OnL1gHtO1 or some crap like that.
#6SoldierCloud1(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 2:27:25 PM
SomaFan posted...
If you wouldn't mind playing with a badly geared barbarian level 1 I would love to come along for the ride. I have a mic but no idea if it works or not and very little exp with xbox live in general x.x;

Yeah that is fine I've just started a new character also.
---
#7MMF_LegacyPosted 9/12/2013 2:28:50 PM
SoldierCloud1 posted...
That's not true at all I've played with quite a few people who have either admitted to modding or asked for dupes. Plus there are people who post on here asking how to mod/dupe.

Yes, those are the people that, when they learn how to do it, they will mod the hell out of their account. Thus it would be hard to conceal their faults and they would have no problem admitting it.