Infernal machine question

#1darkdogma101Posted 9/19/2013 1:04:56 PM
If i use 3 infernal machines at the same time will they all be different portals? Please only answer if you are 99.999% percent sure that your answer is valid and correct. Thanx to all who answer.:)
---
"The arisen and kingseeker frampt walk into a bar.....
#2Blade_NolenPosted 9/19/2013 1:07:34 PM
Yes. That's why it's best to go for all three boss fights at one sitting, so you're guaranteed to get the 3 different ones instead of a chance at different times.
#3Scottydont19Posted 9/19/2013 1:12:17 PM
Yes, all 3 portals will be different. Once one is opened, the only way to do that specific portal again is to restart your game and go open a portal again.

And for future reference, don't tell people how to post in a public forum. Beggers can't be choosers. If you want information and someone thinks they can help out, then that's up to them and not you. I almost didn't even answer your question because of the way you worded it.
---
In golf, 90% of all putts that come up short don't go in the hole
#4LerthyrPosted 9/19/2013 1:15:24 PM
Scottydont19 posted...
Yes, all 3 portals will be different. Once one is opened, the only way to do that specific portal again is to restart your game and go open a portal again.

And for future reference, don't tell people how to post in a public forum. Beggers can't be choosers. If you want information and someone thinks they can help out, then that's up to them and not you. I almost didn't even answer your question because of the way you worded it.

For future reference, it's beggars*.
---
okay seriously, wtf is an elite jockey. is that like the leader of those stupid zombies that jump on you in left 4 dead 2? -supercoolisaac
#5NyxsinPosted 9/19/2013 1:21:34 PM
The portals created will be random. You should use 3 Infernal Machines in one go. Also, i've seen numerous people do this, but you NEED to have 3 Nephelim Valor stacks for Organs to drop. The higher the difficulty, the greater the chances of them dropping. Another tip, take out Zoltun Kulle first when you get to that portal. His slow time domes are insanely annoying. Good luck man!
#6darkdogma101(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 1:21:48 PM
Scottydont19 posted...

Look, I didn't mean to offend. I have had past trouble before with the forums where someone told me the wrong answer and i wasted dozens of hours on nothing because of that. Besides it wasn't a command, it was a request. Again im sorry if i offended anybody, I just wanted to make sure i was getting legit information before i went ahead and wasted my infernal machines(which already take hours to get).
---
#7darkdogma101(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 1:27:05 PM
Nyxsin posted...
The portals created will be random. You should use 3 Infernal Machines in one go. Also, i've seen numerous people do this, but you NEED to have 3 Nephelim Valor stacks for Organs to drop. The higher the difficulty, the greater the chances of them dropping. Another tip, take out Zoltun Kulle first when you get to that portal. His slow time domes are insanely annoying. Good luck man!

Yeah i had a suspicion that the whole NV3 thingy would be necessary just like it was with the keywardens. Also does magic find have anything to do with the key drops or the organ drops?
---
#8NyxsinPosted 9/19/2013 1:32:42 PM
darkdogma101 posted...
Nyxsin posted...

Yeah i had a suspicion that the whole NV3 thingy would be necessary just like it was with the keywardens. Also does magic find have anything to do with the key drops or the organ drops?

Negative. The difficulty does however. The higher the better. Glad I mentioned the Neph Valor stacks before you started. xD I saw a guy on here not long ago, said "WHY AREN'T ORGANS DROPPING ON MASTER V?!?!" His buddy told him he didn't need the NV stacks, and wasted around 27 Infernal Machines, lol.
#9darkdogma101(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 1:39:18 PM
Nyxsin posted...
darkdogma101 posted...
Nyxsin posted...

Negative. The difficulty does however. The higher the better. Glad I mentioned the Neph Valor stacks before you started. xD I saw a guy on here not long ago, said "WHY AREN'T ORGANS DROPPING ON MASTER V?!?!" His buddy told him he didn't need the NV stacks, and wasted around 27 Infernal Machines, lol.

Oh my god!?!? I have been farming for the keys with my magic find gear which halfs my possible dps...... sigh. Well atleast now it might be quicker and easier farming the keywardens thanks heaps for info, probably safed me a hell a lot of time.:D
---
#10Scottydont19Posted 9/19/2013 1:39:59 PM
Lerthyr posted...
Scottydont19 posted...

For future reference, it's beggars*.

Oops. Guess I didn't pay attention in engrish crass.
---
In golf, 90% of all putts that come up short don't go in the hole