The Weary Blacksmith

#1DABaracusPosted 9/22/2013 11:44:54 AM
I was looking at my challenges, and saw that I missed "The Weary Blacksmith" conversation for the Hassling Haedrig challenge... It looks like it's the very first conversation with Haedrig, so I started Act I again, and the 1st conversation available was "New Tristram."

Can anyone tell me when I'm supposed to have "The Weary Blacksmith" convsersation w/ Haedrig?
#2LerthyrPosted 9/22/2013 11:48:55 AM
Don't feel bad, many people miss out on this one.

You have to talk to him before you start "The Shattered Crown".
---
okay seriously, wtf is an elite jockey. is that like the leader of those stupid zombies that jump on you in left 4 dead 2? -supercoolisaac
#3darkdogma101Posted 9/22/2013 11:50:35 AM
DABaracus posted...
I was looking at my challenges, and saw that I missed "The Weary Blacksmith" conversation for the Hassling Haedrig challenge... It looks like it's the very first conversation with Haedrig, so I started Act I again, and the 1st conversation available was "New Tristram."

Can anyone tell me when I'm supposed to have "The Weary Blacksmith" convsersation w/ Haedrig?

This was the last one for me to and took me a while to figure out. You have to talk to him right before accepting the quest to go get king leorics crown. You will notice ,before accepting the quest ,that haedrig isn't at his his usually chill spot but is actually down towards shen on a corner. Hope i helped and good luck.:D
---
"The arisen and kingseeker frampt walk into a bar.....
#4Pure InvasionPosted 9/22/2013 11:51:47 AM
use this if you miss any:
http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Conversations
---
360: Pure1nvasion
3DS: 2552-1194-6151
#5DABaracus(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 11:54:31 AM
Thanks. I found it.
#6DABaracus(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 11:59:39 AM
darkdogma101 posted...
DABaracus posted...

This was the last one for me to and took me a while to figure out. You have to talk to him right before accepting the quest to go get king leorics crown. You will notice ,before accepting the quest ,that haedrig isn't at his his usually chill spot but is actually down towards shen on a corner. Hope i helped and good luck.:D

Wait... I found Haedrig and got that conversation, but where's Shen? When was I supposed to unlock him?
#7darkdogma101Posted 9/22/2013 12:04:34 PM
DABaracus posted...
darkdogma101 posted...
DABaracus posted...

Wait... I found Haedrig and got that conversation, but where's Shen? When was I supposed to unlock him?

You should unlock him in act II and he will be to the left of the corner where haedrig was standing in nightmare, hell and inferno modes.
---
"The arisen and kingseeker frampt walk into a bar.....