Something about modded weapons you may not consider.

#1gangoplushPosted 9/23/2013 8:31:09 PM
I've been asking people who use modded weapons why they use them. I'm finding that a lot of them tell me that they don't even know that it's modded. They say that someone joined their game and dropped it on the ground for them. Now I really doubt all of these people were being honest but I'm sure some of them are telling the truth. I have someone on my friends list that was the same way. He didn't know it was a modded weapon and stopped using it after I told him. There are so many topics about these modded weapons but I haven't seen anyone suggest that maybe that some of the people who are using them don't know what they are.
#2killbot357Posted 9/23/2013 8:34:20 PM
WOW THIS WEAPON INCREASED MY DPS 1000000000%
PROBABLY LEGIT!!!!
---
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Diablo 3, Minecraft FTB, Final Fantasy IV
#3zito331Posted 9/23/2013 8:34:32 PM
I didn't know she was underage officer
#4killbot357Posted 9/23/2013 8:35:59 PM
zito331 posted...
I didn't know she was underage officer

hey that sword told me she was 18
---
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Diablo 3, Minecraft FTB, Final Fantasy IV
#5PunkinDrublic87Posted 9/23/2013 8:42:49 PM
zito331 posted...
She didn't ACT underage officer

fixin that for ya.
---
The grass is never greener on the other side, I'll sit right here and frolic in the dirt and gravel.
#6Brian1337Posted 9/23/2013 8:46:57 PM
gangoplush posted...
I've been asking people who use modded weapons why they use them. I'm finding that a lot of them tell me that they don't even know that it's modded. They say that someone joined their game and dropped it on the ground for them. Now I really doubt all of these people were being honest but I'm sure some of them are telling the truth. I have someone on my friends list that was the same way. He didn't know it was a modded weapon and stopped using it after I told him. There are so many topics about these modded weapons but I haven't seen anyone suggest that maybe that some of the people who are using them don't know what they are.

You have some not so bright people on your friends list.
---
Looking for a friends list full of legit players?
Add GameFAQs Diablo
#7PototamiPosted 9/23/2013 8:50:01 PM
If an item has more than two gem slots then it's modded?
#8kaweyPosted 9/23/2013 8:53:10 PM
Um how can they not know. Those weapons one shot everything durrrrrrrr. I think your friend is full of it
---
GT: SourDeeeee
#9angrythebobPosted 9/23/2013 9:07:19 PM
Makes sense, I wouldn't dispute there is a portion of players that wouldn't know if they had a modded item or not. Not everyone that plays is on a forum or keeps current with news for what they play.
---
"There's a new Hamtaro game. The only 5 words worse than that are Tarantulas hatching in my eyes." rpgPlayuh
#10gangoplush(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 9:08:59 PM
Only one of the people I asked was on my friends list and it was someone I met playing Diablo 3 and not someone that I know personally. The rest of the people were from random games that I joined. I asked the same questions like how they couldn't know that it wasn't modded. A lot of people on xbox 360 are playing their first Diablo game and just don't really know a lot about it. I wasn't saying that all people don't know but only suggesting that some don't.