Something about modded weapons you may not consider.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Something about modded weapons you may not consider.
2 years ago#1
I've been asking people who use modded weapons why they use them. I'm finding that a lot of them tell me that they don't even know that it's modded. They say that someone joined their game and dropped it on the ground for them. Now I really doubt all of these people were being honest but I'm sure some of them are telling the truth. I have someone on my friends list that was the same way. He didn't know it was a modded weapon and stopped using it after I told him. There are so many topics about these modded weapons but I haven't seen anyone suggest that maybe that some of the people who are using them don't know what they are.
2 years ago#2
WOW THIS WEAPON INCREASED MY DPS 1000000000%
PROBABLY LEGIT!!!!
---
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Diablo 3, Minecraft FTB, Final Fantasy IV
2 years ago#3
I didn't know she was underage officer
2 years ago#4
zito331 posted...
I didn't know she was underage officer

hey that sword told me she was 18
---
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Diablo 3, Minecraft FTB, Final Fantasy IV
2 years ago#5
zito331 posted...
She didn't ACT underage officer

fixin that for ya.
---
The grass is never greener on the other side, I'll sit right here and frolic in the dirt and gravel.
2 years ago#6
gangoplush posted...
I've been asking people who use modded weapons why they use them. I'm finding that a lot of them tell me that they don't even know that it's modded. They say that someone joined their game and dropped it on the ground for them. Now I really doubt all of these people were being honest but I'm sure some of them are telling the truth. I have someone on my friends list that was the same way. He didn't know it was a modded weapon and stopped using it after I told him. There are so many topics about these modded weapons but I haven't seen anyone suggest that maybe that some of the people who are using them don't know what they are.

You have some not so bright people on your friends list.
---
Looking for a friends list full of legit players?
Add GameFAQs Diablo
2 years ago#7
If an item has more than two gem slots then it's modded?
2 years ago#8
Um how can they not know. Those weapons one shot everything durrrrrrrr. I think your friend is full of it
---
GT: SourDeeeee
2 years ago#9
Makes sense, I wouldn't dispute there is a portion of players that wouldn't know if they had a modded item or not. Not everyone that plays is on a forum or keeps current with news for what they play.
---
"There's a new Hamtaro game. The only 5 words worse than that are Tarantulas hatching in my eyes." rpgPlayuh
2 years ago#10
Only one of the people I asked was on my friends list and it was someone I met playing Diablo 3 and not someone that I know personally. The rest of the people were from random games that I joined. I asked the same questions like how they couldn't know that it wasn't modded. A lot of people on xbox 360 are playing their first Diablo game and just don't really know a lot about it. I wasn't saying that all people don't know but only suggesting that some don't.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Something about modded weapons you may not consider.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived