Are you a D3 hoarder?

#1Net SharkPosted 10/14/2013 5:31:16 AM
Do you have issues parting with stuff? Do you keep stuff because you feel one day " you will need it" ? Do you have characters that are nothing but item whores? I am not at there yet but in D2 I was bad. At least this game keeps stuff separated for you, boots with boots, etc. In D2 I drove myself crazy organizing items. :)
---
Xbox GT: Net Sh4rk
Have a mic but Sharks don't talk.
#2Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 5:32:53 AM
In fact in D2 I had mule characters named boots, amulets, etc.
---
#3DotHazePosted 10/14/2013 5:35:14 AM
I am a hoarder...I wish the stash could upgrade to 1000 items lol or at least but more space with MSP..
---
Xbox GT: DotHaze
#4Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 5:50:40 AM
If you ever played D2 the stash in D3 is worlds bigger and the shared thing is also a big plus. In D2 it was a pain in da rear passing stuff to your other character.
---
#5acer1959Posted 10/14/2013 6:01:38 AM
Hi my name is (fill in the blank) and I am a hoarder in D3. Always think when I get something good I can use it for another player I'm creating. It's a mess.
#6BANGSBASSPosted 10/14/2013 6:04:16 AM
I've never really been a hoarder, but ever since I made it to inferno, I've been keeping every legendary I find "just in case"...

chances are they are useless but I figure it would look cool if I save as many as I can and drop them all somewhere. Could make a cool design with them or something on the ground...
---
BASS ~Club CarDoor~Official Team PS4 Member
(BANGS) Make music with us! http://youtu.be/ZNj2apFVdL8
#7ProLuRuoraPosted 10/14/2013 6:04:51 AM
I'm terrible with hoarding in D3...any low lvl piece with +XP..anything Legendary..I even made an offline profile for another stash XD
---
GT: Untamedheadcase, currently playing Diablo 3, Skyrim, Halo 4
Love to trade..You can PM me about what I have up for trade anytime =)
#8Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 6:07:50 AM
acer1959 posted...
Hi my name is (fill in the blank) and I am a hoarder in D3. Always think when I get something good I can use it for another player I'm creating. It's a mess.

We will be on that hoarder show. " I thought my cat fluffy ran away. Sadly I found him under my item pile along with a half eaten cheese burger and a collection of yard gnomes". :)
---
#9loki_the_grimPosted 10/14/2013 7:12:44 AM
Hi my name is (Loki) and I am a hoarder in D3. Always think when I get something good I can use it for another player I'm creating. It's a mess.

I created Mule characters on my wifes profile, so named:

DEX MULE
STR MULE
INT MULE
DH MULE
WD MULE
EE (everything else)

My stash and the mule's are both almost full. I generally keep things I don't really want for trade items, and then I never get around to trading.
---
Ign: LokiTheGrim84
#10Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 3:34:31 PM
Yup I'm a pack rat.
---