Mods After patch

#1Materia-KeeperPosted 10/15/2013 9:14:26 AM
So apparently post-patch, any stat mods that were done to characters has been corrected. Granted gold and item mods stayed, but stat mods have been patched out. A lot of upset people on the modding sites.
---
Brainnnnnnsssss..............
#2MMF_LegacyPosted 10/15/2013 9:32:25 AM
So would that fit the description of what butthurt means? I don't use it much, certainly not as much as ColdIsGood, but that sounds about right.
#3MeddlingMage22Posted 10/15/2013 9:34:29 AM
oh cool. Waiting on the xbox patch.
---
Xbox live - Meddlingmage25
UMVC3 - Dormmamu, Dante, Magneto. Playing: Diablo 3 xbox, MH3U - 3DS
#4Jemas777Posted 10/15/2013 10:17:20 AM
MeddlingMage22 posted...

There was a patch to the Xbox last night.

As far as the mods, they are unaffected. What was fixed was a glitch that if you equipped certain set items, it sometimes would add stats to your avatar and would stay that way even if unequipped. Then if you kept taking it on and off it would keep adding the stats. They did not patch anything in to fix modded items.
---
Beat me if you can. Survive if I let you...
GT: AnyOLName(360)
#5coldisgoodPosted 10/15/2013 11:58:06 AM
MMF_Legacy posted...
So would that fit the description of what butthurt means? I don't use it much, certainly not as much as ColdIsGood, but that sounds about right.

Not upset at all. Didn't have a modded character.
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#6SinisterSamuraiPosted 10/15/2013 12:01:21 PM
coldisgood posted...
MMF_Legacy posted...

He's not saying that you are butthurt. He's implying that you say "butthurt," more than he does.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#7coldisgoodPosted 10/15/2013 12:05:35 PM(edited)
SinisterSamurai posted...
coldisgood posted...
MMF_Legacy posted...

He's not saying that you are butthurt. He's implying that you say "butthurt," more than he does.

Well of course, why would he call himself out on being butthurt about modders on a PvE game when he has me to do it for him?

Therefore, I will obviously use that word more than him.
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#8Materia-Keeper(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 12:22:27 PM
Jemas777 posted...
MeddlingMage22 posted...

There was a patch to the Xbox last night.

As far as the mods, they are unaffected. What was fixed was a glitch that if you equipped certain set items, it sometimes would add stats to your avatar and would stay that way even if unequipped. Then if you kept taking it on and off it would keep adding the stats. They did not patch anything in to fix modded items.

No it fixed stat mods. People who used an editor that was released for save games and modded a stat or all stats. Those stats were patched back to what they should be. I.e. Dex pre-patch was 10172, with a 10k boost, post patch, 172
---
Brainnnnnnsssss..............
#9MMF_LegacyPosted 10/15/2013 3:11:22 PM
coldisgood posted...
Well of course, why would he call himself out on being butthurt about modders on a PvE game when he has me to do it for him?

Kind of like how I don't have to say how childish you act since you do a good job of proving it yourself.
#10coldisgoodPosted 10/15/2013 6:40:21 PM
MMF_Legacy posted...
coldisgood posted...

Kind of like how I don't have to say how childish you act since you do a good job of proving it yourself.

I'm not the one essentially being the westboro baptist church leader by being on a moral pedestal in a video game and hating on everyone else. I think it's admirable that you play self found, but your intolerance to the way some people choose to play their PvE game is....very butthurt of you.
---