Free legends and paragoning

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Free legends and paragoning
2 years ago#1

My GT is Gene5e5.

I run act 3 on M5 almost every evening, usually solo, and rarely need any of the legendary drops I get. Some are decent, some are horrid, and I have quite a few set pieces most people would use but I don't. (Chantido's, tal's, etc)

If you'd like to come run some keeps, etc. I'd love the company, or if you'd just like to show me your gear and I'll see if I have anything of an upgrade for you, just catch me online sometime. I rarely play on weekends though.
2 years ago#2
Add smokemasstree I'll run it with you.
A.K. 2/14/10 T.C.P.
2 years ago#3
Can hit me up Nilla151 I'm usually playing
3DS friend code-3909-7725-4228
2 years ago#4
My gamertag is Deeeeeeeeeeek. That's 11 e's. I'm assuming you don't use modded items by your post so I'll gladly play. It's so hard to find a game without people using modded stuff.
2 years ago#5
I neither use nor condone the use of modded items, and frankly think the game is a waste of time for those that use them.

That being said, if I drop legendaries for people, they are not modded, nor are the gems I give away. I just pick up all the gems that drop for me, or try to anyway.

I don't pick up yellows or purples anymore... there's no point :|

My GT again is Gene5e5 if you guys are looking for friends to play with. I have a mic, and prefer that others do too, makes the time go by :D
2 years ago#6
I'm down to play gt in sig
2 years ago#7
My Gamertag is DarkLordofPants. Trying to get the popular sets for my group of friends. Dunno how much help my monk would be, but I'd be happy to try and help.
GT= DarkLordofPants
2 years ago#8
Sounds good, need more friends who play legit.

I need to delete some old friends off my list I think.

Add me if you have room.
2 years ago#9
Bout how late are we talking? I'm only able to get on around midnight PST. If you're on that late, please, send me an invite/request. GT in signature, my username, and right here: J1Z034
PSN & XBL Tag - J1Z034
2 years ago#10
Down gt in sig
(GT/PSN-Hazardiz1 ). I was wondering what would break first.... Your mind..... or your body...-Bane
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Free legends and paragoning

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived