Expansion DLC

#1winstonbluesPosted 11/6/2013 5:25:51 PM
I was reading somewhere that the dlc with the new act and new character will be available for PC, Mac, and PS4.

Is it not coming for xbox 360? I'm really enjoying the game, but I might have to pick up for PS4 if dlc is not coming

thanks for any info
#2KSI_ReaperX85Posted 11/6/2013 5:39:25 PM
At this time, it will be released for PC/Mac users. The PS4 & 360 releases have yet to be announced. I would imagine it would be 1-3 months after PC/Mac unless they update it before it's 2014 deadline for PC/Mac.
#3gene5e5Posted 11/7/2013 12:19:13 PM
It's only been confirmed for playstation.

Microsoft did not send blizzard a dev kit for the xbox one system.

We may see it on 360, I personally have my doubts, but there's still a chance.

I'm personally going to ps4 and gonna have to start all over, but that's okay.
---
GT: Gene5e5
#4winstonblues(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 12:56:59 PM
I read something else that mentioned development for the 360 since it and the ps3 has sold so well.

I would hate to start over, I just got sten and haedrig up to 10 and am starting to get rare recipes
#5despisethesun42Posted 11/7/2013 2:20:04 PM
Im not getting my hopes up to be honest. I would love to see it released on 360 but with the issues of it freezing on people makes me wonder if they might just skip and do next gen only because they can handle the game better. Dunno, just my opinion based on nothing ive seen anywhere. Im an optimistic pessimist, always hope for the best but expect the worst. That way if what I want doesnt happen im prepared. Really dont want to start all over either.
---
We're the only creatures in the world who shove things up their a** for survival
#6motorollaPosted 11/7/2013 4:42:36 PM
I guess we'll find out at Blizzcon I'd imagine. That being said, I have my doubts about the current generation consoles mostly due to the outdated hardware, etc. Our only saving grace, in my opinion, is that Blizzard's greed get the better of them(most likely..!)and they do decide to go ahead with Reaper of Souls for the PS3 and Xbox 360.

Time will tell..
---
Don't believe the hype...
#7tzar_666Posted 11/7/2013 5:46:06 PM
nothing till next year
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#8ingo4Posted 11/7/2013 6:15:46 PM
Seriously? SERIOUSLY? How is this acceptable at all?

I mean people complain enough on the PS3 since they get the call of duty map packs a month after the 360. This is seriously disappointing. I don't understand why seemingly every other game can have cross-console DLC. Someone is going to get a piece of my mind. I mean I really thought this might be a joke.

I had to wait long enough for the freaking game in the first place and now they're being stupid with the DLC. I don't know if it's more microsoft or blizzard but someone dropped the ball.
---
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
#9Rebel852Posted 11/7/2013 6:21:39 PM
Why would the PS4 sell more copies of D3 than Reaper of Souls DLC would sell on the six months "dead" Xbox 360? It will definitely come to 360 it will just take too damn long.

And if I was going to guess which D3 community will be more active, I'd say this one.
#10M0NSTER_Posted 11/11/2013 1:18:36 PM(edited)
ingo4 posted...
Seriously? SERIOUSLY? How is this acceptable at all?

I mean people complain enough on the PS3 since they get the call of duty map packs a month after the 360. This is seriously disappointing. I don't understand why seemingly every other game can have cross-console DLC. Someone is going to get a piece of my mind. I mean I really thought this might be a joke.

I had to wait long enough for the freaking game in the first place and now they're being stupid with the DLC. I don't know if it's more Microsoft or blizzard but someone dropped the ball.

Hope you realize the DLC will most likely be $40 plus tax. I think that is the reason they are trying to deem if it will work on the 360. Obviously a 360 can handle the DLC it can handle the game fine.

With the PS4 they are just bundling it together in that addition so its like one game essentially.

Also when this game was first announced coming to consoles it was only the Playstation that they said it was coming out for, so I wouldn't get to worried yet.