Trading post

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Trading post
1 year ago#1
yo guys i made this for all the people looking for stuff or just wanting to trade stuff ill start this off by listing stuff i have to trade and stuff i want if you see something that you want just tell me ok this is what i have
ambo's pride
blackgaurd
2 blade of prophecy
bul-kathos's solemn vow
bucher's carver
crushbane
2 devil tongue
2 doombringer
echoing fury
faithful memory
flesh tearer
genzaniku
heart slaughter
2 incense torch of the grand temple
inna's reach
last breath
manajumas carving knife
maximus
monster hunter
just to name some of the weapons i have
armor i have
seven sins
vile ward
death watch mantle
goldskin
a lot of monk helms
squirts necklace
and a lot more
if you want to know if i have any other stuff (witch i do trust me) just ask
im looking for
innas belt
witch doctor stuff
or good barbarian stuff
stats on request thank you
1 year ago#2
im intrested in your 2 devil tongues and echo's fury my gt is snoopy g if you have mic as i have lots to trade and do you have any legendary plans
1 year ago#3
Anything mage related I am up for trading sadly all I really have to offer is dex based weapons
---
GT-EspadaZaraki
1 year ago#4
i have a friend who has mage stuff any thing in particular?
1 year ago#5
Whatever I can get my hands on honestly, I cant get decent mage drops to save my life
---
GT-EspadaZaraki
1 year ago#6
ok ill send u a message on xbox live
1 year ago#7
Looking for innas pants and daibo. I have int stuff mostly. But if any one needs mage gear and has the two items above message me on xbl. GT: NEPHALEMxVALOR
1 year ago#8
If you got any decent DH gear, send me a message, just hit level 60 a while ago. I have a few scattered legendaries that I'd be willing to trade if you want em.
---
I want to prestige so that everybody will know that I have a huge ****- Velvet_Llama
GT: EAF RainbowDash
1 year ago#9
Hey Dead Zombie 05, do u have seven sins plans and sage's plight set plans?
1 year ago#10
What are the stats on the carving knife cause I have innas belt
---
Gamertag: x SINESTR0 x
PSN: Abobobee
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Trading post

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived