PLEASE legit players only!

#1MisterPsychoticPosted 1/30/2014 11:10:59 AM
I truly enjoy playing this game, but absolutely cannot find a master 5 online game that doesn't have people who are using modded weapons/gear.

I currently have a level 60 Witch doctor, Barbarian, Hunter and Monk. Working on the wizard now with my brother. All have legit damage ranging from 350k dps to 475k dps and I'm looking for other people who would like to play on master 5 to keep the game challenging.

I would be willing to play any of the above characters to compliment the composition of the group and I don't mind carrying people who are brand new 60's. The harder the NPC's are to kill, the more I enjoy this game. I also enjoy playing all 4 acts as well.

So please, if you are like minded and want to play, please send me a message on Xbox Live. My gamertag is MisterPsychotic.
---
XBL GT: MisterPsychotic
"A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over The Opinions Of Sheep."
#2pipes81Posted 1/30/2014 12:15:39 PM
Hopefully i get up to snuff with my characters soon. I'm level 32 at the moment but am one of the few who who not even add people to my friends list if they say they are legit and then say "but i do have a character with a few modded gears but i wont bring him". NOPE end of discussion, you have modded gear you will not be on my friends list as long as I know it.

That being said, I only play all games legit as they were meant to be played, so i'll add you to friends but wont be anywhere near m5 for awhile. And i think anyone who mods is pathetic...only willing to play online with people of the same mindset.

xbl: BLuR 203
#3sir_fangPosted 1/30/2014 12:17:07 PM
the hardest ive done is master 3 i have as of yet tired master 4 -5 tho i am working on my barb hes doing fairly well tho i could use better weapons. and my mage is a 220 k dps.
---
gamertag - sir fang
#4TheSilentRavenPosted 1/30/2014 12:44:59 PM
I've got a DH and Monk with DPS ranging from 330-460 ish. I'm a legit player as well, my GT is Bayushi.
#5Demck94Posted 1/30/2014 2:05:14 PM
Haven't tried MP4 or 5 on console yet but I have a 265k dps monk. I'll send you a request
#6MisterPsychotic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2014 2:57:28 PM
pipes81 posted...
I'm level 32 at the moment but am one of the few who who not even add people to my friends list if they say they are legit and then say "but i do have a character with a few modded gears but i wont bring him". NOPE end of discussion, you have modded gear you will not be on my friends list as long as I know it.

xbl: BLuR 203

Couldn't agree more my friend.
---
#7MisterPsychotic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2014 2:59:19 PM
sir_fang posted...
the hardest ive done is master 3 i have as of yet tired master 4 -5 tho i am working on my barb hes doing fairly well tho i could use better weapons. and my mage is a 220 k dps.

Shoot me a message sometime, I don't mind crafting weaker weapons to play on easier difficulties. Just like having a good time and someone to play with.
---
#8MisterPsychotic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2014 3:00:56 PM
TheSilentRaven posted...
I've got a DH and Monk with DPS ranging from 330-460 ish. I'm a legit player as well, my GT is Bayushi.

Cool beans! Looking forward to playing with ya!
---
#9MisterPsychotic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2014 7:36:37 AM
Any other takers?
---
#10Evel138Posted 1/31/2014 9:16:17 AM
I'd love to have some ppl available to run M5.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y