PLEASE legit players only!

#11kranders26Posted 1/31/2014 2:21:56 PM
If I'm online, and I usually am, I'd be down. I have all characters at 60 and soloing MP4 pretty easily but I've still got to get some gear to solo MP5. So I'd be in for partying up. Prefer my WD but should be able to use any of them.

xbox live: kranders
---
xbox live: kranders
#12pro9b17Posted 1/31/2014 7:27:54 PM
I'm wondering how it's even possible to play Master V difficulty without cheating. I have literally ZERO modded items (I don't even know how to mod), and tried Master V with my level 60(5) Wizard that does close to 200k DPS, and some enemies literally 1-hit kill me. I have about 75k max health, and tried it with a friend. An Elite enemy didn't even use a special attack or anything, it literally punched me once, and it was instant death. How is it possible to handle that difficulty? I had armor spells, a good armor rating, 50% damage reduction, etc. and I'm getting OHK'd in that difficulty. How can you get powerful enough to handle that? Since I reached 5 paragon, the gear I'm finding since 60 hasn't really improved much, with a few exceptions.
---
Dubstep: Music inspired by the sound of car accidents, jackhammers, and foghorns all thrown into a blender as a whale f***s a dolphin in the background.
#13PhinioxPosted 1/31/2014 8:14:12 PM
pro9b17 posted...
I'm wondering how it's even possible to play Master V difficulty without cheating. I have literally ZERO modded items (I don't even know how to mod), and tried Master V with my level 60(5) Wizard that does close to 200k DPS, and some enemies literally 1-hit kill me. I have about 75k max health, and tried it with a friend. An Elite enemy didn't even use a special attack or anything, it literally punched me once, and it was instant death. How is it possible to handle that difficulty? I had armor spells, a good armor rating, 50% damage reduction, etc. and I'm getting OHK'd in that difficulty. How can you get powerful enough to handle that? Since I reached 5 paragon, the gear I'm finding since 60 hasn't really improved much, with a few exceptions.

200k dps is kinda low for mV its all about resistances too need 750+ around 55k+ hp. Then its all about life leech life on hit. Ive seen dh with legit 1m dps on mV steam rolling like they were modded but their not.
#14NazanirPosted 2/1/2014 2:56:22 AM
Long time Diablo 2 player here, I got Diablo 3 just over 2 weeks ago. I have a level 60 Monk (Paragon 7) and I am at Master II currently, still looking to improve.
---
XboX GT - Nazanir
#15jawdropperPosted 2/1/2014 7:24:50 AM
I'll do runs with you on master 5 I'm paragon 96 and my barb is at 1050k unbuffed gt in sig
---
XBL A bowl foOl
#16macriley05Posted 2/1/2014 1:42:57 PM
Add me if you want, I have a barb that can run M5.
GT: macriley05
---
You've got headpigeons. Go to the nurse.
#17MisterPsychotic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2014 5:47:37 PM
Bump
---
XBL GT: MisterPsychotic
"A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over The Opinions Of Sheep."