First Legend of the Day! (And other great finds!) V2

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. First Legend of the Day! (And other great finds!) V2
2 years ago#11
Hey Az :D good to see you're still around! Hope you're getting RoS. First find today was a Messer Reaver, found on my WD.
Official Warmth of Dark Souls 2
GT - Nyxsin
2 years ago#12
Does anyone know why the game will sometimes just load you up on them? I was doing a standard crater speed run on Master I. I had 7 drop in 15 minutes! The very first item I smashed gave me one, the first enemy I killed gave me one. Second time this has happened, the other time it was somewhere in chapter 2 just playing normally.
How many nerd points do you have?
2 years ago#13
Nyxsin posted...
Hey Az :D good to see you're still around! Hope you're getting RoS. First find today was a Messer Reaver, found on my WD.

Hey guy! Mostly just in spirit! Dont do a whole lot of gaming these days. I'd love to get RoS, but Idk how much I'll play it :/
Grats on the Reaver! What a fine looking axe!

MasterOGA posted...
Does anyone know why the game will sometimes just load you up on them? I was doing a standard crater speed run on Master I. I had 7 drop in 15 minutes! The very first item I smashed gave me one, the first enemy I killed gave me one. Second time this has happened, the other time it was somewhere in chapter 2 just playing normally.

That's just the nature of a game with an rng mechanic. Play enough of it and it'll seem like there's an unexplained pattern somewhere.
Just call it luck and be thankful! :p
Manager at Foveroula's Pawn Shop- X: 3909-8285-2802
'Yo they sent a monkey to space, nobody cares if you graduated high school..' -Bunzilla
2 years ago#14
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

This isn't a ninja begging gimme your finds type Of thread dog.
Send a pm asking the person, no need to litter it with these type of shanagans.
Not cool bro.

On topic.
Doing my first t6 rift I found a broken crown.
Which was quickly souled.

He's right.

Back to topic...

Where in the xbox 360 diablo 3 game do i find a t6 rift??

And a previous post of yours said you gambled and got a set amour? Where was that??

They sound like great places for me to farm.
2 years ago#15
My FLotD was a Barber! Terrible dagger with terrible stats off a random elite mob in Act III Inferno M5 with a buddy.
'Yo they sent a monkey to space, nobody cares if you graduated high school..' -Bunzilla
2 years ago#16
Azrael0206 posted...
My FLotD was a Barber! Terrible dagger with terrible stats off a random elite mob in Act III Inferno M5 with a buddy.

Damn son!!
Don't even get an invite?!
My feelings are hurt.. :(

@dan i play on PC. That stuff will be in the ultimate edition when it comes to console.
I just like to support my buddy's thread here to keep it alive.
Code of conduct
2 years ago#17
Got my monk to level 60 and started inferno. Smashed a pot and got a nice one handed mace that put his DPS at 55K. First loot drop and first legend of the day. Then got some Hammer Jammers from a yellow mob. :)
2 years ago#18
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Azrael0206 posted...

Damn son!!
Don't even get an invite?!
My feelings are hurt.. :(

@dan i play on PC. That stuff will be in the ultimate edition when it comes to console.
I just like to support my buddy's thread here to keep it alive.

I didnt see you on son!
But I got my box up and runnin again so when I got the free time I'll be playin here and there.
2 years ago#19
closetblonde posted...
Got my monk to level 60 and started inferno. Smashed a pot and got a nice one handed mace that put his DPS at 55K. First loot drop and first legend of the day. Then got some Hammer Jammers from a yellow mob. :)

Nice! Welcome to Inferno!
2 years ago#20
Azrael0206 posted...
closetblonde posted...

Nice! Welcome to Inferno!

Hit me on the pager son!
Going old school on these cats.
Code of conduct
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. First Legend of the Day! (And other great finds!) V2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived