First Legend of the Day! (And other great finds!) V2

#11NyxsinPosted 5/27/2014 4:56:33 PM
Hey Az :D good to see you're still around! Hope you're getting RoS. First find today was a Messer Reaver, found on my WD.
---
Official Warmth of Dark Souls 2
GT - Nyxsin
#12MasterOGAPosted 5/27/2014 9:47:15 PM
Does anyone know why the game will sometimes just load you up on them? I was doing a standard crater speed run on Master I. I had 7 drop in 15 minutes! The very first item I smashed gave me one, the first enemy I killed gave me one. Second time this has happened, the other time it was somewhere in chapter 2 just playing normally.
---
How many nerd points do you have?
#13Azrael0206(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2014 12:14:52 AM
Nyxsin posted...
Hey Az :D good to see you're still around! Hope you're getting RoS. First find today was a Messer Reaver, found on my WD.

Hey guy! Mostly just in spirit! Dont do a whole lot of gaming these days. I'd love to get RoS, but Idk how much I'll play it :/
Grats on the Reaver! What a fine looking axe!

MasterOGA posted...
Does anyone know why the game will sometimes just load you up on them? I was doing a standard crater speed run on Master I. I had 7 drop in 15 minutes! The very first item I smashed gave me one, the first enemy I killed gave me one. Second time this has happened, the other time it was somewhere in chapter 2 just playing normally.

That's just the nature of a game with an rng mechanic. Play enough of it and it'll seem like there's an unexplained pattern somewhere.
Just call it luck and be thankful! :p
---
Manager at Foveroula's Pawn Shop- X: 3909-8285-2802
'Yo they sent a monkey to space, nobody cares if you graduated high school..' -Bunzilla
#14DanBournePosted 5/28/2014 11:37:00 AM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

This isn't a ninja begging gimme your finds type Of thread dog.
Send a pm asking the person, no need to litter it with these type of shanagans.
Not cool bro.

On topic.
Doing my first t6 rift I found a broken crown.
Which was quickly souled.

He's right.

Back to topic...

Where in the xbox 360 diablo 3 game do i find a t6 rift??

And a previous post of yours said you gambled and got a set amour? Where was that??

They sound like great places for me to farm.
#15Azrael0206(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2014 12:07:45 PM
My FLotD was a Barber! Terrible dagger with terrible stats off a random elite mob in Act III Inferno M5 with a buddy.
---
'Yo they sent a monkey to space, nobody cares if you graduated high school..' -Bunzilla
#16xboxBUNZILLAPosted 5/28/2014 12:24:12 PM(edited)
Azrael0206 posted...
My FLotD was a Barber! Terrible dagger with terrible stats off a random elite mob in Act III Inferno M5 with a buddy.

Damn son!!
Don't even get an invite?!
My feelings are hurt.. :(

@dan i play on PC. That stuff will be in the ultimate edition when it comes to console.
I just like to support my buddy's thread here to keep it alive.
---
Code of conduct
#17closetblondePosted 5/28/2014 12:37:44 PM
Got my monk to level 60 and started inferno. Smashed a pot and got a nice one handed mace that put his DPS at 55K. First loot drop and first legend of the day. Then got some Hammer Jammers from a yellow mob. :)
#18Azrael0206(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2014 12:49:22 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Azrael0206 posted...

Damn son!!
Don't even get an invite?!
My feelings are hurt.. :(

@dan i play on PC. That stuff will be in the ultimate edition when it comes to console.
I just like to support my buddy's thread here to keep it alive.

I didnt see you on son!
But I got my box up and runnin again so when I got the free time I'll be playin here and there.
---
#19Azrael0206(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2014 12:49:57 PM
closetblonde posted...
Got my monk to level 60 and started inferno. Smashed a pot and got a nice one handed mace that put his DPS at 55K. First loot drop and first legend of the day. Then got some Hammer Jammers from a yellow mob. :)

Nice! Welcome to Inferno!
---
#20xboxBUNZILLAPosted 5/28/2014 1:22:34 PM
Azrael0206 posted...
closetblonde posted...

Nice! Welcome to Inferno!

Hit me on the pager son!
Going old school on these cats.
---
Code of conduct