First Legend of the Day! (And other great finds!) V2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. First Legend of the Day! (And other great finds!) V2

User Info: DanBourne

DanBourne
2 years ago#41
1LotD.. Oueoboros amy. Sckt, 19-43 damage, 244 strength, 7% attack speed, 451 life per hit, 10.5% crit hit chance.

Also picked up... Mempho, barter town pads, ageless might mighty belt, and...

Skywarden, 2 sockets, 825-1024 holy damage, 361 strength, 10% attack speed, 540 life per hit, 29% chance to bleed 682-1430 dam over 5 sec.

I got told no 2 socket weapons ages ago. Then found out manticore could. Now i see this... Can 2 handed weapons get 2 sockets??

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
2 years ago#42
DanBourne posted...
1LotD.. Oueoboros amy. Sckt, 19-43 damage, 244 strength, 7% attack speed, 451 life per hit, 10.5% crit hit chance.

Skywarden, 2 sockets, 825-1024 holy damage, 361 strength, 10% attack speed, 540 life per hit, 29% chance to bleed 682-1430 dam over 5 sec.

I got told no 2 socket weapons ages ago. Then found out manticore could. Now i see this... Can 2 handed weapons get 2 sockets??

In vanilla(console) 2 handers can have two sockets.
Brace yourself for the expansion though.
Lots a changes gon come.
Code of conduct

User Info: coronamad

coronamad
2 years ago#43
I've only ever heard of those two weapons being able to roll 2 sockets. Could be wrong, but...
Because boobies are better when they're evil. ~ YuffieGVxx
GT: AngryBearTony

User Info: DanBourne

DanBourne
2 years ago#44
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
DanBourne posted...

In vanilla(console) 2 handers can have two sockets.
Brace yourself for the expansion though.
Lots a changes gon come.

Like a new act, boss, whole new character to play, raised level cap, new legendaries and sets, new artisian, new things to do, revamped way points, etc???

;)

User Info: Azrael0206

Azrael0206
2 years ago#45
coronamad posted...
I've only ever heard of those two weapons being able to roll 2 sockets. Could be wrong, but...

Yeah, just Manticore and Skywarden I think.
Manager at Foveroula's Pawn Shop- X: 3909-8285-2802
'Yo they sent a monkey to space, nobody cares if you graduated high school..' -Bunzilla

User Info: D3phaultID

D3phaultID
2 years ago#46
Was in Dahlgur Oasis and got my first manticore. 1 socket. And was with my wiz... So heavy int roll. fml.

Azrael0206
2 years ago#47
D3phaultID posted...
Was in Dahlgur Oasis and got my first manticore. 1 socket. And was with my wiz... So heavy int roll. fml.

Ouch >_> i know dat pain man.
'Yo they sent a monkey to space, nobody cares if you graduated high school..' -Bunzilla

User Info: coronamad

coronamad
2 years ago#48
So doing a little research on my previously mentioned Skorn (currently using, fyi). Am I correct in saying it's a low end version?
Because boobies are better when they're evil. ~ YuffieGVxx
GT: AngryBearTony

Azrael0206
2 years ago#49
coronamad posted...
So doing a little research on my previously mentioned Skorn (currently using, fyi). Am I correct in saying it's a low end version?

I prefer a Skorn with LS, but I haven't used one in so long that I forget the appropriate values on the affixes. I don't think yours is bad, but it can probably be better.

User Info: dueric

dueric
2 years ago#50
Farming the Act 2 Vault with a Wizard the other day I got 4 oranges in one run. By far my most ever in a Vault run.

4 swords. Wah, wah.

Then a day later, and who knows how many hours of trying, I FINALLY got the green Wizard wand in the Keeps on Act 3. Unfortunately, no socket. I lose 100K DPS by equipping it. LOL.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. First Legend of the Day! (And other great finds!) V2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived