LF puzzle ring, gold skin, thing of the deep (going for glitters achievement)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. LF puzzle ring, gold skin, thing of the deep (going for glitters achievement)
1 year ago#1
I have some lv 60 legendaries and plans I can trade, just let me know what you are looking for. I can also PL your alts in whimsy inferno if we can glitch you into inferno.
---
My dog left you a present on your doorstep.
XBL: Fuzziewuzzy -- PSN: Seepuh
1 year ago#2
i got a lvl 29 puzzle ring
a lvl 53 goldskin
and a lvl 60 squirt's necklace (it increases gold from monster by 52%)
i'll take any good DH plans or a marquise Amethyst plan
GT YuriTheHunted i'll be on all today
good luck on that achivement
I'm about 2 mill. away from it.
1 year ago#3
I've got a 60 puzzle ring you can have. I'm just never on these days. New baby at home. Feel free to add me and if we cross paths it's yours.
Da Real 47
1 year ago#4
I've a squirts but I'll get you some plans for the weave and will kindly take default up on his offer (congrats on the new addition.)

That leaves thing of the deep if anyone has one?
---
My dog leaves a thank you present for Obama every day in the backyard.
1 year ago#5
IksarMonk posted...
I've a squirts but I'll get you some plans for the weave and will kindly take default up on his offer (congrats on the new addition.)

That leaves thing of the deep if anyone has one?

I just picked up a spare of this last night or the night before. You may have it free of charge!
---
Manager at Foveroula's Pawn Shop- X: 3909-8285-2802
'Got a little black book with my poems in, got a bag, got a toothbrush and a comb in.'
1 year ago#6
I've got a ton of gold that I won't ever use I can just give u the gold if that still works any way. It use to.
---
4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42
1 year ago#7
brandonwofford1 posted...
I've got a ton of gold that I won't ever use I can just give u the gold if that still works any way. It use to.

Nah the Achievement only tracks gold that pick up from the ground. =\ Its actually not that grindy if you're leveling more than one character. I think I got it around Paragon Level 12 on my 2nd character.

OP i Have the Thing of the Deep if you're still looking
1 year ago#8
I have lvl 60 goldskin and a puzzle ring not really after anything in particular unless you have a decent trifecta ouberous. I also need the emerald marquise plans.. Gamertag marcb316
---
FC: 4012-4644-9182
Safari: Dragon - Gabite, Shelgon, and Druddigon.
1 year ago#9
Thanks for hooking me up everyone!

Korn316- I have one Ouroboros and I may have the EMPs. Message me later for me to check.
---
My dog leaves a thank you present for Obama every day in the backyard.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. LF puzzle ring, gold skin, thing of the deep (going for glitters achievement)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived