What gear should i find

#1keyspoyPosted 7/18/2014 12:19:40 AM
Just unlocked inferno and doing the first act wondering what gear i should go for to ease into the higher master differculties being playing master 1 since nightmare any suggestions are greatly appreciated
---
Xbox gamer tag- Keyspoy
#2Azrael0206Posted 7/18/2014 12:44:01 AM
Fresh account, eh?

Who are you playing?
---
Manager at Foveroula's Pawn Shop- X: 3909-8285-2802
'Got a little black book with my poems in, got a bag, got a toothbrush and a comb in.'
#3keyspoy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 12:49:20 AM
Ohh yeah that would definately help wouldn't it hahaha i'm playing a barb.
Yeah first posts
---
Xbox gamer tag- Keyspoy
UK
#4DanBournePosted 7/18/2014 1:16:44 AM
Anything that has 3 green arrows by the sword. Added def and vit help. But barb you should have some good life steal.

Weapons with sockets are better.

Upgrade jeweller and blacksmith. Plans start dropping.

Add me gt: enticingdan and I can drop you some plans. And I think I have some ok barb gear spare.

But with uee a month away. You'll find better stuff in that if you are getting it.

Oh and if you don't have staff of hearding farm for that. And key wardens to have a crack at ubers. A hellfire ring will make your next characters so much easier to play ;)
#5Azrael0206Posted 7/18/2014 1:35:22 AM(edited)
keyspoy posted...
Ohh yeah that would definately help wouldn't it hahaha i'm playing a barb.
Yeah first posts

Well for Barb, keep an eye out for his set armor: Immortal King's. It will be green named pieces. The chest and gloves are probably the most notable pieces :p
Strength rolled Mempo of Twilight with Critical Hit Chance is usually a sought helmet.
Popular weapons include: Echoing Fury, The Ancient Bonesaber of Zumakalis, Skorn, and Messerschmidt's Reaver.
Ice Climbers are generally pretty good boots to keep an eye out for, and Bojanglers can roll pretty nicely sometimes as well.
You'll probably want a good pair of Seven Sins shoulders, which are craftable. Find a friend that knows it or hunt down the plan to craft them yourself.
Pants can be tricky, and some people like the Monk's set pants because of the potential damage increase for their Barbs.
A good pair of bracers are Lacuni Prowlers if they roll Critical Hit Chance.
Pride of Cassius and Thunder God's Vigor seem popular belts, but I'm not familiar enough with them to tell you why.
Jewelry will be challenging and really reflect your build and playstyle, but trifecta rolled stuff is usually a safe bet.

Really just keep an eye out for any kind of upgrade. These items I've listed are just popular, you don't have to absolutely have them to do well. You'll know an upgrade when you find it :p Just keep an eye on your battle stats.

Edit: And all the stuff Dan said too^^^^
---
Manager at Foveroula's Pawn Shop- X: 3909-8285-2802
'Got a little black book with my poems in, got a bag, got a toothbrush and a comb in.'
#6keyspoy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 1:41:00 AM
I'm not too worried about a weapon for now current is
The Butcher's Sickle 1118.4 Dmg
+655 minimum
+153 maximum
+249 strength
+352 life on hit
+102% critical hit damage
Convert 2.90% damage dealt to life
25% chance to drag enemies to you when attacking

My blacksmith and jewelcrafter are both rank 10 already.

Whats the best way to get staff of herding? i tried izual a few times but didnt get it.

Got one key so far.

Much appreciated DanBourne I will add you now would you like anything in return?
---
Xbox gamer tag- Keyspoy
UK
#7keyspoy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 1:44:18 AM
Thanks Azreal0206 much appreciated!
---
Xbox gamer tag- Keyspoy
UK
#8DanBournePosted 7/18/2014 4:24:28 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/718652-diablo-iii/69595496

Read that thread.
#9DanBournePosted 7/18/2014 4:32:13 AM
Hope you kept that sword spectrum. It's a level 30 and pretty handy...
#10keyspoy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 4:43:51 AM
Read it thanks mate your a star.
Will do man its in my stash.
---
Xbox gamer tag- Keyspoy
UK