Looking for a Marquise Amethyst plan if anyone has an extra.

#1Cail_LoricsonPosted 7/18/2014 8:13:06 AM
Pretty much what the title says, I didn't realize I was missing this plan :p

Also, while I have your attention, does anyone know how a +%skill damage factors in to a characters sheet DPS?
- I am using a Bezoar Stone with +11% Fists of Thunder damage, but found a Mempo of Twilight that reads a higher DPS. Is the skill damage calculated in the sheet DPS?
#2codehunter87Posted 7/18/2014 10:26:00 AM
I have that plan if you need it, message me on my GT.

Also, I THINK DPS is overall attack power, while the skill buff is not counted into that.
---
GT Forte Baroque
#3Cail_Loricson(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 12:06:48 PM
Thanks man, I wasn't sure how to check, as the forums and a Google search only gave me information related to the PC version (and then only for spreadsheets and ROS calculations...). I don't know why it doesn't break it down, or at least have an advanced setting to allow you to see the bonuses you get from gear, since it is a gear driven game.

Anyway, yes, I still need that plan and I will be on at random times this weekend, if you are available. I will message you on LIVE when I get in from work in the morning; third shift isn't conducive to multiplayer games unfortunately :p. If I can catch you on, I would be grateful for the assist, I am trying to gear up my wizard so I can make the jump to Master III, and decided that a little more health would probably help.