• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Demon's Revenge
1 year ago#11
keyspoy posted...
Azrael0206 posted...
keyspoy posted...
What about Demon's scale does that have any notable properties to be sought after?

Again, I can't look at the number of properties at the moment. Pants cannot roll offensive stats for the random, so important ones to look for are:
2 Sockets
Main stat (str right?)
Vitality
Allres
Armor

I doubt you can roll more than that.

41-60 Fire Resistance
+5 Properties

Yeah strength i'm on a barb

Then if you can get it about like what I posted, I think that would be a great pair!
---
Manager at Foveroula's Pawn Shop- X: 3909-8285-2802
'Got a little black book with my poems in, got a bag, got a toothbrush and a comb in.'
1 year ago#12
Nice one azreal i'll write those down and see what i can manage :-)
---
Xbox gamer tag- Keyspoy
UK
1 year ago#13
I've been thinking for little while that the demon set with fire res on it would be handy for monk...
1 year ago#14
DanBourne posted...
I've been thinking for little while that the demon set with fire res on it would be handy for monk...

If i get my monk to 60 i'll put it on him

My barb seems to be taking less damage from molten and fire-chain thanks for the suggestion to make them.
---
Xbox gamer tag- Keyspoy
UK
1 year ago#15
keyspoy posted...
DanBourne posted...

If i get my monk to 60 i'll put it on him

My barb seems to be taking less damage from molten and fire-chain thanks for the suggestion to make them.

I think Dan was eluding to the One With Everything passive. If you can roll some demon's skin gear with allres they will stack and give you a nice damage reduction ;)
---
Manager at Foveroula's Pawn Shop- X: 3909-8285-2802
'Got a little black book with my poems in, got a bag, got a toothbrush and a comb in.'
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Demon's Revenge

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived