Shared Paragon levels

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Shared Paragon levels
11 months ago#1
I heard that in reaper of souls your paragon levels are shared between the hardcore and softcore toons. Is this true?
---
Violence is never the answer. Sometimes it's the question and the answer is yes.
11 months ago#2
"After patch 2.0.1 goes live, any Paragon experience you gain on your Normal or Hardcore heroes will contribute to your account's Normal Shared Paragon level or Hardcore Shared Paragon level, respectively."

This is from Battlenet regarding paragon leveling in RoS. The link is here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/13020718/reaper-of-souls™-first-look-paragon-20-2-21-2014

So if console will be like PC, which we assume it will, then they will be separate and not shared.
---
Manager at Foveroula's Pawn Shop- X: 3909-8285-2802
'Got a little black book with my poems in, got a bag, got a toothbrush and a comb in.'
11 months ago#3
Before ros, Each PC character had their own paragon, ie monk paragon 12, wizzy paragon 15.
But for console they made it so the paragons were shared between characters.
Of course hardcore an softcore were always separate.
I think that's what he was referring to?
---
11 months ago#4
Slighty off topic boys do paragon levels put anything else up or just magic find and gold find?
---
Xbox gamer tag- Keyspoy
UK
11 months ago#5
keyspoy posted...
Slighty off topic boys do paragon levels put anything else up or just magic find and gold find?

For console each level increases: Main stat +3, Vitality +2, The two non main stats +1 (each).

So Key, for your Barb, every paragon level grants +3 Str, +2 Vit, +1 Dex, +1 Int.

And these are applied (in correspondence with main stat attribute) to every character per mode type (i.e. normal vs hardcore)

Make sense? :p
---
Manager at Foveroula's Pawn Shop- X: 3909-8285-2802
'Got a little black book with my poems in, got a bag, got a toothbrush and a comb in.'
11 months ago#6
Azrael0206 posted...
keyspoy posted...

For console each level increases: Main stat +3, Vitality +2, The two non main stats +1 (each).

So Key, for your Barb, every paragon level grants +3 Str, +2 Vit, +1 Dex, +1 Int.

And these are applied (in correspondence with main stat attribute) to every character per mode type (i.e. normal vs hardcore)

Make sense? :p

Perfect sense thanks for clearing that up azreal much obliged!
---
Xbox gamer tag- Keyspoy
UK
11 months ago#7
I was misinformed. It would have been a dick move to let paragon levels be shared between normal and hardcore toons. My hc toons would have felt cheated.
---
Violence is never the answer. Sometimes it's the question and the answer is yes.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Shared Paragon levels

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived