Natalya's Slayer

#1Nile528Posted 7/22/2014 11:20:17 PM
So I have Natalya's Slayer for my lvl60 Demon Hunter and damn this crossbow is amazing, especially since I've got Natalya's Reflection equipped as well.

But the reason I made this topic is because mine isn't socketed and was wondering if anyone knew if there are versions with sockets. I'd really like to get an emerald into it to up my Critical Damage even more. Currently I'm sitting at 169K DPS and my Critical Damage is +138%.

Also, any know where the best place to find Natalya's Sight, Embrace, and Bloody Footprints?

Anyways, thanks for your time.
---
XBL GT: Nile528
www.bravo2zero.org *B2Z*
#2dokukaeruPosted 7/22/2014 11:29:49 PM
Natalyas slayer can roll a socket. There is a crossbow called manticore that can roll 2 sockets.

Loot is mostly random, so there is no best place for any set piece to drop except from someone elses inventory.
---
People that dont believe in evolution are like people that dont believe in computers.
#3closetblondePosted 7/22/2014 11:49:08 PM
I found natalya's chestpiece and the helm from doing runs in Vault of the Assassins. it was a pure luck drop after about three days of farming so good luck! I'm still farming trying to get the rest :D
#4D3phaultIDPosted 7/23/2014 12:32:51 AM
For what it's worth, though I agree that it's completely random, I've seen most of my set drops while killing key wardens.
#5XtremeEXCALIBERPosted 7/23/2014 12:06:54 PM
Yeah that's a nice weapon I found one with a socket was great.
---
If you fail at suicide, what else is there?
Xbox Gamertag J0NASAURUS REX
#6Nile528(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 11:26:54 PM
I have the Manticore with one socket with a Star Emerald and for some reason, although the damage was higher than Natalya's Slayer, it felt like it was taking longer to kill. My Manti core does 1348.3 Dog compared to Natalya's Slayer that does 1521. But my Manticore ups my dexterity by 267 and +154% Critical Hit Damage.

And now that I'm typing this out and really comparing the stats, I think I'm gonna rock the Manticore again for awhile lol
---
XBL GT: Nile528
www.bravo2zero.org *B2Z*
#7rxscientistPosted 7/25/2014 7:30:12 AM
Ravens wing or 2 socket manticore ( mine has lifesteal) are the best for dh, I never did like nats slayer.
---
GT : mad rxscientist
#8MasterOGAPosted 7/25/2014 1:34:10 PM
1 Hand bows suck, duel wielding them will always be worse than 2 handed and good quiver. I suspect they gave/will give 1 hand bows a good buffing in the next version, they are buffing 2 handed weapons for all the other characters since dual wielding is always better (except for DH lol).
---
How many nerd points do you have?