All that glitters runs / Gold find

#1IksarMonkPosted 7/23/2014 8:08:40 AM
So I read that the hard cap is 300% so that's a Goldskin (100), Depth Diggers (25), Squirt's Necklace (50), a Marquise-fitted hat (50) and the remaining 75% from rings.

While you get bonuses from paragon, multiplayer, difficulty and valor the max is at 680%. I'll be running act 3, which is boring, but will be glad to bring people along who want their characters to benefit from the experience. You can send me a FR and join my game whenever I am on.

I am running with a monk which is fast but not invincible so I am going to be running somewhere between Easy or M3 dependant on my gold return on time invested per run.

If anyone has Lut Socks or something awesome for a monk that I did not note above and can lend or trade a copy to me I would be glad to have the assistance. This is my last achievement for 100% before UEE drops and I am (for some reason) very determined to get it.
---
My dog leaves a thank you present for Obama every day in the backyard.
XBL: Fuzziewuzzy -- PSN: Seepuh
#2nofxnofxPosted 7/23/2014 9:09:56 AM
I was thinking of going all out for this before the UEE, but then realised that UEE has an achievement for getting every class to 70, and getting every class in the basic game to 60, with a bit of farming on one or two of those, will net you the 5mil achievement. I'm at around 3.8mil now with only two classes at 60, paragon 13, and a level 30 hardcore character.
#3brandonwofford1Posted 7/23/2014 3:16:14 PM
U get good returns if u farm the part n act two where u save the refugees in the town and lead them to the sewers.
---
4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42
#4IksarMonk(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 5:23:40 PM(edited)
nofxnofx posted...
I was thinking of going all out for this before the UEE, but then realised that UEE has an achievement for getting every class to 70, and getting every class in the basic game to 60, with a bit of farming on one or two of those, will net you the 5mil achievement. I'm at around 3.8mil now with only two classes at 60, paragon 13, and a level 30 hardcore character.

Will UEE have a second achievement pool? I have seen several games like GOTY that have a separate set of achievements than vanilla. 975/1000 will drive me nutso.
---
My dog leaves a personalized thank you present/campaign contribution for Obama every day in the backyard.
XBL: Fuzziewuzzy -- PSN: Seepuh
#5nofxnofxPosted 7/24/2014 5:12:48 AM
Yep different achievements. I am also going for this achievement before I move my save over, but doing it by getting all the classes to 60 which will unlock it naturally and get your save ready for the uee.