World Flower-12: Boss Blitz

#1Weltall548Posted 12/27/2013 11:02:06 AM
HOW DO YOU BEAT THIS?
---
Batman: Arkham City is the best game of all time.
#2HiiiiiTechnicalPosted 12/27/2013 11:13:18 AM
Beat the Hisstocrats first and use the momentum of jumping on one to jump on the other at the same time. Also, use Rosalina so you can spin Boom Boom & Pom Pom
---
...and so the cycle of life continues. But the cycle never repeats itself in quite the same way...
#3Too_many_namesPosted 12/27/2013 11:54:23 AM
Here are some tips:

-Start with the Hisstocrats, as it is the most time consuming of the battles. Bringing a super bell with you is a good idea if you are having trouble with them. Once you get the height advantage over them, try damaging them both by bouncing off each other (I highly advise it). The cat suit's homing attack works wonders, because you don't need to time your "bounce" perfectly. Alternatively, you can use a certain "exploit", but I will not tell you what it is, as it's not "fair play".

-Stomp on Boom Boom right away, before he attacks, to save time.

-Same with Pom Pom. She is the easiest boss.

-I can't really help you with King Ka-Thunk. You just have to bait him into exposing his weak spot as soon as possible while he is chasing after you. He gets smarter (I have noticed he tries to find a way to crash me and avoid exposing his weak spot, at the same time) after you hit him twice, so be careful.

-Boss Brodler wastes time rolling around, so you should "save" a Brodler by carrying him with you after you land the first hit on the boss. This way, when Boss Brodler finishes throwing rocks all over the place (it's that "twister" attack he does after each hit), you can throw the brodler you were carrying at him before starts rolling around and save some time. Make sure you throw the Brodler you are carrying (and then pick it up again) if it starts moving in your hands, or it will reform and damage you.

-Motley Bossblob can make short work of you with his fast moving shockwaves if you aren't careful. Make sure you run in a circular fashion (basically, be next to the arena's "edge" at all times while he is trying to stomp you, so you run in the biggest circle possible). This makes dealing with the shockwaves a much easier task.

And that's the level. If you had trouble understanding some things I said (I think you will), don't hesitate to ask me to elaborate ^^
---
An old man once told me: "No old man is to be trusted".
#4Weltall548(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 11:59:08 AM
Too_many_names posted...
Alternatively, you can use a certain "exploit", but I will not tell you what it is, as it's not "fair play".

If you're talking about Rosalina spinning up to them, than I did that trick.

Too_many_names posted...
You just have to bait him into exposing his weak spot as soon as possible while he is chasing after you

Doing this, I was able to beat him in less than 30 seconds.

Too_many_names posted...
-Boss Brodler wastes time rolling around, so you should "save" a Brodler by carrying him with you after you land the first hit on the boss. This way, when Boss Brodler finishes throwing rocks all over the place (it's that "twister" attack he does after each hit), you can throw the brodler you were carrying at him before starts rolling around and save some time. Make sure you throw the Brodler you are carrying (and then pick it up again) if it starts moving in your hands, or it will reform and damage you.

-Motley Bossblob can make short work of you with his fast moving shockwaves if you aren't careful. Make sure you run in a circular fashion (basically, be next to the arena's "edge" at all times while he is trying to stomp you, so you run in the biggest circle possible). This makes dealing with the shockwaves a much easier task.

I didn't do either of these, but I beat them. Thanks for the tips.
---
Batman: Arkham City is the best game of all time.
#5Too_many_namesPosted 12/27/2013 12:13:34 PM
You are welcome. I am glad you pulled through.
---
#6BeanBeanKingdomPosted 12/27/2013 1:53:29 PM
For general reference, King Ka-Thunk falls into an extremely easy AI pattern. Just hit him right away when he falls the first time (always in the middle back square), move to the center square and wait, hit him when he falls there, move to the middle front square and wait, hit him when he falls there, done.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#7Too_many_namesPosted 12/27/2013 1:55:33 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
For general reference, King Ka-Thunk falls into an extremely easy AI pattern. Just hit him right away when he falls the first time (always in the middle back square), move to the center square and wait, hit him when he falls there, move to the middle front square and wait, hit him when he falls there, done.

It's not so easy the third time around. He will actually follow a different path and end up NOT exposing his weak spot if you do what you said. Or maybe I was just standing on the left of the middle square?
---
#8BeanBeanKingdomPosted 12/27/2013 3:00:35 PM(edited)
Too_many_names posted...
BeanBeanKingdom posted...

It's not so easy the third time around. He will actually follow a different path and end up NOT exposing his weak spot if you do what you said. Or maybe I was just standing on the left of the middle square?

I beat him like ten times throughout the game (with all five characters in both the levels he appears in) and it always worked. I assure you.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#9SmokedChiliPosted 12/27/2013 4:20:42 PM
Just managed to beat this level with Rosalina. Ye gods, did I suck. First lost some lives to the Hisstocrat duo, then got murdered by Motley v.3 until I decided to screw it and get me some power-ups for cover.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXm6F-K6Ffo
Official Iggy Koopa of SBB4 Boards.
#10Wiiboy4everPosted 12/27/2013 4:37:08 PM
I used to always run out of time. Hate this level. :/