Mario kitty suit should be red, toad's yellow & rosalina's blue."

#11TheIastspartanPosted 1/6/2014 9:51:44 PM
Mario doesn't have to follow color conventions cause he's the main character. Same reason they kept his boomerang suit blue.

Rosalina's cat suit is black because one of the dev's insisted on it cause he thought it was sexy. Yes, I'm serious.
#12sylawatchPosted 1/6/2014 10:27:53 PM
TheIastspartan posted...
Mario doesn't have to follow color conventions cause he's the main character. Same reason they kept his boomerang suit blue.

Rosalina's cat suit is black because one of the dev's insisted on it cause he thought it was sexy. Yes, I'm serious.

How do you know?
---
Finnick Odair/Sam Claflin is the sexiest being of all time! I am now a proud Finnicksexual!
Yosh in the clouds=Yoshi deconfirmed http://i.imgur.com/22cOC1F.jpg
#13TheIastspartanPosted 1/6/2014 10:34:39 PM
sylawatch posted...
TheIastspartan posted...

How do you know?

It was in an Iwata Asks.
#14EJWPosted 1/6/2014 11:52:07 PM
Looks red to me.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Red+cat&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=5qPLUtPfB4ShrgGz4YCIAw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1138&bih=533
---
Don't waste my time with your crappy facepalm, facedesk, sigh, eye roll, head shake, or stupid looks like >_<, >_>, or -_-. They're annoying as hell
#15_HeXPosted 1/7/2014 11:17:04 AM
What are you on about? Rosalina's cat suit is dark blue.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#16EJWPosted 1/7/2014 12:55:10 PM
_HeX posted...
What are you on about? Rosalina's cat suit is dark blue.

.... It's officially confirmed to be black.
---
Don't waste my time with your crappy facepalm, facedesk, sigh, eye roll, head shake, or stupid looks like >_<, >_>, or -_-. They're annoying as hell