How Far Are You Now?

#21Wiiboy4everPosted 6/16/2014 7:23:13 PM
I just 100% the game just the other week (and glittering stars).

I thought I would never beat CR with ALL FIVE characters (especially Toad), but I just realized that all the level is is a test of petty amounts of bad level design memorization. Oh, and to see how high of a wanting-to-throw-your-controller-at-the-wall level threshold is.

But with double tanooki, lol, I wouldn't dare try to do it daredevil style. Maybe one day if I turn mentally insane.
#22Roast_GriefPosted 6/17/2014 11:47:00 PM
I just now beat World 3.
---
Samurai Goroh for Smash Bros. 4! -Dreams Crushed-
Well, hopefully Mewtwo and Wolf will at least be back...
#23revvin_Kevin(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2014 1:11:23 PM
Now that am up to where I should get 210 stars to unlock the last bit on Star World now.....
#24MLennePosted 6/19/2014 6:17:45 PM
Stuck on Champion's Road. Furthest I made it was at the Piranha Plant Creepers with small Peach. Now I'm getting stuck at the Beat Blocks section.
#25ShadowN64Posted 6/21/2014 3:01:29 PM
Get used to using Rosalina's spin, Peach's float, or a ground pound at the beat blocks and you'll do that part no problem. After I figured that out I got past it every time.
---
The Shadow
#26TwilightRaverPosted 6/22/2014 4:45:46 PM
Just cleared Champion's Road and beat the game to 100% completion: all stamps, all stars. Finally done with this game, clocking in 40 hours of gameplay into this.

...I'll admit, I kinda cheesed some of the completion goals. Like, I have a Pro Controller and my Wii Remote + Classic Controller Pro, so I'd tag two characters in right at the end so they can get the flagpole clear too, meaning I had to do every level at least twice.
---
Searching for the dawn.
- 3DS FC: 0447 - 5910 - 1026.-
#27ShadowN64Posted 6/22/2014 7:18:47 PM
Same here (tag players in at the end, toss them onto the flagpole), but I honestly think doing each level with all five characters is really just a silly grind so I didn't feel like it was "cheap" at all, just saved me time. The only one I can think of where the character you use makes much of a difference is Champion's Road.
---
The Shadow
#28revvin_Kevin(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 6:42:24 PM
Now that I have all the gold flags, all green stars, all stamps, all character emblems, all worlds complete.

Only just that Champion Road to do and that last mystery house to go with everyone yet.
#29revvin_Kevin(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 6:58:25 PM
I noticed there is no Invincibility Leaf on Champion Road.
#30ExternicaPosted 7/3/2014 3:19:09 AM
TwilightRaver posted...
...I'll admit, I kinda cheesed some of the completion goals. Like, I have a Pro Controller and my Wii Remote + Classic Controller Pro, so I'd tag two characters in right at the end so they can get the flagpole clear too, meaning I had to do every level at least twice.

GAH!
Why didn't I thought of this?!
Mostly for Chapion's Road. Or rather, CR only. I've finally beaten that level with Peach yesterday and honestly, I have no clue how to make it past the vanishing blocks with the guys and don't feel like going through that level again.

Thank you for reminding me, seems like getting all stamps will be not as hard as I expected it to be..