Worst experience playing a Kingdom Hearts game?

#21meggido_flarePosted 6/22/2013 3:33:02 PM
KMAnsem posted...
Re:coded.

Was expecting.

Was not disappointed.
---
This user scares me :(
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?=0
#22Stover46Posted 6/22/2013 3:55:33 PM
I have a few

KH1. My noob self back then raging because I didn't know how to hurt the Ice Titan
KH BBS: Fighting Vanitas Remnant with Terra, having him almost dead, then slipping up once and dying for it
KH Re:Coded: Avatar sector. Made it to floor 96 and got killed by a Red Bugged Invisible
KH Days: Those damn speed challenge missions against Leechgrave and other bosses
KH 3D: That stupid dream eater coliseum minigame
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
http://i.imgur.com/1puEX7m.jpg
#23slmcknettPosted 6/22/2013 4:27:27 PM
AzuraSolo posted...
Days.

---
El. Psy. Congroo.
#24englishhedgehogPosted 6/22/2013 4:32:11 PM
KH1:Watching the same exact cutscenes before Riku-phase 2 over and over and over.
KHRe:CoM: Larxene with no sleights or enemy cards. It took 6 hours!
KH2. If FM then Data Vexen. Without FM, I have no worst experience.
KH358/2 days: Having to fight Xion again for the sigils. It was sad enough once.
KHBBS: Terranort with Terra on critical first time
KHReCoded: Whole game
KHDDD: Game freezing without me saving for hours.
---
...Because its fun.. STDS! GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!!!
#25Pirateking2000Posted 6/22/2013 4:32:53 PM
Hmm

Fighting Sephiroth for the first time in KH1 when I was like level 40

"ALRIGHT BRING IT O-"

(SLICE SLICE KO)

Me:..........what just happened?

disappointed me that KH2 Sephiroth was such a scrub compared to KH1 (who isn't that bad once you know him and are a decent level...actually found Kurt Zisa to be a little more of a pain after that)
---
XBL GT: Demon Ninja X2
"There comes a time in every man's or woman's life where they have to make **** up to cover their ass." - Hazama
#26justdontaskPosted 6/22/2013 4:53:26 PM
Pirateking2000 posted...
disappointed me that KH2 Sephiroth was such a scrub compared to KH1 (who isn't that bad once you know him and are a decent level...actually found Kurt Zisa to be a little more of a pain after that)

YES! so glad to find someone who agrees with me... Sephiroth is a chump after you beat him once or twice, but Kurt Zisa is an absolute nightmare... him and Phantom both irritate me, though Phantom isnt as aggravating once you learn to stop the clocks...

however, my worst experience with KH has to be the first time i was playing it... i had gotten a gameshark the same day (it was Christmas)... so the first thing i did was decide "lets test out the new game, with the gameshark!".... max stats, every weapon, every item, i had 100%, all i had to do was beat every world and go through the story... i got to Atlantica, and every time i tried to finish the first underwater battle, it froze... nothing i could do to fix it, either... ended up deleting the file, and trying the game again a few weeks later, without cheats, and it worked perfectly...

Clayton killed me like 5 times though :/
---
logic escapes this site.
#27GlavewurmPosted 6/22/2013 5:22:40 PM
Data Demyx.
I'm RCing one of the notes with Demyx right in front of me. He says "Ain't it a blast?" and goes immediately into the failed version of Showstealer. Which is a long range move, that he just used at point-blank when I can't actually RC it because of the note.
It was LV1CM so a failed Showstealer is fatal. This was right after failing his 99 Water Clones by like 2 clones the fight before.
---
I would not mind you in my head, if you were not so clearly mad.
#28laskalPosted 6/22/2013 5:40:12 PM(edited)
justdontask posted...
Sephiroth is a chump after you beat him once or twice, but Kurt Zisa is an absolute nightmare...

Really? Because just yesterday I accidentally pressed circle one too many times when talking to carpet and ended up fighting with Kurt with Zero preparation and below level 50... And I effortlessly got him down to his last bar, without even trying much... then he did some attack I've never seen and didn't know how to dodge, so I died...

My worst experience just happend, when fighting Ansem. I still have no idea how you supposed to both dodge those lazers and attack... I bruteforced it untill it worked. Rest of his giant forms, including last one which is essentially the same so kinda weird., went down without much of a fight.
---
Official Lighting's shorts and Selphie's panties of every board.
Official Kairi's panties and Aqua's shorts of KH3 board.
#29Pirateking2000Posted 6/22/2013 5:55:17 PM
laskal posted...
justdontask posted...
Sephiroth is a chump after you beat him once or twice, but Kurt Zisa is an absolute nightmare...

Really? Because just yesterday I accidentally pressed circle one too many times when talking to carpet and ended up fighting with Kurt with Zero preparation and below level 50... And I effortlessly got him down to his last bar, without even trying much... then he did some attack I've never seen and didn't know how to dodge, so I died...

My worst experience just happend, when fighting Ansem. I still have no idea how you supposed to both dodge those lazers and attack... I bruteforced it untill it worked. Rest of his giant forms, including last one which is essentially the same so kinda weird., went down without much of a fight.

From what I recall fighting Kurt, his first phase / getting him down to low health isn't too bad

its just the longer the fight drags on the more of a pain in the ass he is

Phantom is just annoying but I dealt with him to get the puppies so I could watch the KH2 trailer (secret KH1 scene)
---
XBL GT: Demon Ninja X2
"There comes a time in every man's or woman's life where they have to make **** up to cover their ass." - Hazama
#30adngo714Posted 6/22/2013 6:17:52 PM
Bridgemanz posted...
will57 posted...
Ventus's final battle in BBS. I couldn't finish it and get to the true ending because of the analog stick quicktime event. I plan to try some other time in the future though, maybe after playing 1.5 Remix. I'd rather not go back to BBS now just to play 1.5 Remix a couple of months from now, although it would be very fitting chronologically, it would be a big change in gameplay.

Oh my god, this so much. I think the way I beat him was doing some other attack or something that had a button prompt, instead of the analog stick. I can't really remember well, but man that was annoying.

---
"Happiness is like a piece of glass-it can shatter in an instant."