What's the one scene in this game you dream of seeing

#1Drizzy_DrizakePosted 6/26/2013 5:39:54 PM
If there was one moment in KH3 that would leave you totally satisfied if you saw it what would it be?

If Yen Sid actually takes up a keyblade and fights I don't care what else happens I'm sold.
---
In the game of chess you can never let your opponent see your pieces - Zapp
#2I eat foodPosted 6/26/2013 5:41:26 PM(edited)
To let us know we have a happy ending Sora and Kairi finally kiss or share a paopu fruit in a very Disney and they lived happily ever after fashion.
---
"It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do."
The official Lightning of the Dissidia Final Fantasy 012 board.
#3Junta_JastPosted 6/26/2013 5:41:50 PM
Namine. In addition, seeing Marluxia, Larxene, Demyx, or Luxord completed.
---
Official DEM PANTS of the PS4 KH3 Board
Marcelline, MY Vampire Queen <3 http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdwb7qSFZ91rltbbyo1_1280.png
#4TgirlPosted 6/26/2013 5:43:51 PM
Kingdom Hearts

And Sora eating sea-salt ice cream with Lea, Kairi and Riku.
---
kh-info-block.tumblr.com [read] [educate] [understand]
#5Hirokey123Posted 6/26/2013 5:46:20 PM
Well pretty much any scene where Xion and Isa are not being horrible to eachother. Otherwise the one scene I truly so truly dream of is Namine in a lab coat as the new apprentice of Ansem the wise. What started out as a reluctant relationship blossomed into a beautiful father-daughter relationship.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#6DuskBringerPosted 6/26/2013 5:47:35 PM
There's so many......
---
http://kh-info-block.tumblr.com/
For all your Kingdom Hearts needs.
#7BadLuckGutsPosted 6/26/2013 5:50:29 PM
Micky using Yen Sid hat to cause a flood in the final battle.

Fantasia's The Sorcerer's Apprentice was my ****.
---
My love for you....is like a truck. Beserker.
Do you want to making ****, Berserker. Berserker.
#8KMAnsemPosted 6/26/2013 5:53:22 PM
Kairi saves Sora's life. Not with a magical hug. By fighting. With a Keyblade.
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
#9SugarBoogersPosted 6/26/2013 6:00:49 PM
Xigbar's defeat.

Either as an angry, bawling mook cursing all the crazy stuff he got roped into, or an introspective and sarcastic acceptance of a loss he always anticipated.

"Well...oopsie daisy.

Xehanort keeps telling himself that Kingdom Hearts has chosen him to reshape the universe. Hah, crazy old coot. If Kingdom Hearts really had a mind of its own, do you really think it would have chosen you? As if."
---
Oh delightful! The KH boards have gone to complete s*** and I was looking for a new place to chill.
- Me, being horribly mistaken about the Sticker Star Boards
#10GX1997Posted 6/26/2013 6:05:36 PM
KMAnsem posted...
Kairi saves Sora's life. Not with a magical hug. By fighting. With a Keyblade.

This would make me like Kairi.She might even become my favorite character if this happens.
---
Kingdom Hearts 3! I knew there was a reason to keep watching! :D
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est