Master Xehanort: "Still... if Sora can be young, and strong, then so can I!"

#1MiyamotoSakuraiPosted 8/8/2013 3:21:28 PM
Master Xehanort: "Xehanort...reborn!" [Xehanort begins to transform. As his new form appears, he lets out a scream. Outside the gummi ship, Donald and Goofy desperately try to keep the Unversed out]

Donald: "Sora, you'd better think of something!"

[Inside the gummi ship, Xehanort's transformation is complete. He awakens, gets to his feet, looks at his surroundings, then utters a yell of triumph]

Terranort: "HA, HA!" [Terranort runs to the gummi ship's controls, laughing all the while. He activates the intercom]

Terranort: "Now, then, Sora... Oh, new voice!" [low voice] "Hello..." [high voice] "Hello..." [normal voice] "Hello. Anyway, why don't we stop and have a nice little chat where I tell you all my plans and you can work out a way to stop me, I don't think..."

Goofy: "Hold on, I know that voice!"

[The Unversed continue to assault the door]

Sora: (begging) "I'm asking you, really, properly, just stop! Just think!"

Terranort: "Use my name."

Sora: "Xehanort... I'm sorry."

Terranort: (pretends to consider) ... "TOUGH!"

[Terranort begins powering up the gummi ship. Sora uses the keyblade: inside, the controls spark and explode violently]

Terranort: "OH NO, YOU DON'T!"

[Terranort alters the controls. The gummi ship begins to depart]

Terranort: "End of the universe! Have fun! Bye-bye!"

Props to those of you who know what I'm referencing!
#2Sword_of_DuskPosted 8/8/2013 4:28:32 PM
MiyamotoSakurai posted...
Master Xehanort: "Xehanort...reborn!" [Xehanort begins to transform. As his new form appears, he lets out a scream. Outside the gummi ship, Donald and Goofy desperately try to keep the Unversed out]

Donald: "Sora, you'd better think of something!"

[Inside the gummi ship, Xehanort's transformation is complete. He awakens, gets to his feet, looks at his surroundings, then utters a yell of triumph]

Terranort: "HA, HA!" [Terranort runs to the gummi ship's controls, laughing all the while. He activates the intercom]

Terranort: "Now, then, Sora... Oh, new voice!" [low voice] "Hello..." [high voice] "Hello..." [normal voice] "Hello. Anyway, why don't we stop and have a nice little chat where I tell you all my plans and you can work out a way to stop me, I don't think..."

Goofy: "Hold on, I know that voice!"

[The Unversed continue to assault the door]

Sora: (begging) "I'm asking you, really, properly, just stop! Just think!"

Terranort: "Use my name."

Sora: "Xehanort... I'm sorry."

Terranort: (pretends to consider) ... "TOUGH!"

[Terranort begins powering up the gummi ship. Sora uses the keyblade: inside, the controls spark and explode violently]

Terranort: "OH NO, YOU DON'T!"

[Terranort alters the controls. The gummi ship begins to depart]

Terranort: "End of the universe! Have fun! Bye-bye!"

Props to those of you who know what I'm referencing!

The bolded part strangely reminded me of something the Doctor might do. Regeneration and all.
---
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over.
#3DuskBringerPosted 8/8/2013 4:32:34 PM
Well considering that's from DW. >_>
---
http://kh-info-block.tumblr.com/
For all your Kingdom Hearts needs.
#4Sword_of_DuskPosted 8/8/2013 4:35:20 PM
I knew that sounded familiar. Speaking of which, I'm quite sad that Matt Smith is leaving after the Christmas special.
---
#5DuskBringerPosted 8/8/2013 4:36:49 PM
I actually just started the show a month ago. =D

Halfway through Tennant's last season..presumably.
The Ood weren't subtle about it.
---
http://kh-info-block.tumblr.com/
For all your Kingdom Hearts needs.
#6MiyamotoSakurai(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2013 4:40:16 PM
Sword_of_Dusk posted...
I knew that sounded familiar. Speaking of which, I'm quite sad that Matt Smith is leaving after the Christmas special.

Haha yeah it's when the Master regenerates in Utopia. And yes, I'm going to miss Matt Smith a lot! First I grew to like Eccleston and missed him when he left, then I got over it and thought that David Tennant was awesome, then when he left I missed him, then I got over it and thought Matt Smith was awesome, and now he's gonna go and I'm gonna miss him D= Ah well, such is the spirit of the show. And if the pattern continues, Peter Capaldi is gonna be awesome too! But I'm still gonna miss Matt Smith- a lot of people complain that his run was terrible with Moffat directing, but I still thought he played a really cool incarnation of the Doctor.
#7MiyamotoSakurai(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2013 4:42:46 PM
DuskBringer posted...

Nice! Yeah you are in fact on Tennant's last season. His death gets foreshadowed quite a bit. Ah well, you're in for some awesome moments in his final episodes though! But I won't spoil it for you so that the surprises aren't ruined =P
#8DrunkBeardGuyPosted 8/8/2013 4:46:10 PM
lol doctor boo
---
http://i.imgur.com/K3suck6.jpg
#9Sword_of_DuskPosted 8/8/2013 4:51:49 PM
MiyamotoSakurai posted...
DuskBringer posted...

Nice! Yeah you are in fact on Tennant's last season. His death gets foreshadowed quite a bit. Ah well, you're in for some awesome moments in his final episodes though! But I won't spoil it for you so that the surprises aren't ruined =P

Tennant's final episodes are great, though one of the best during his run was "Blink". That, as well as "Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead" might be my favorite episodes of the Tennant era. And thanks for telling me who the new Doctor is. Sounds like a good choice, though I confess I was hoping for a teenage Doctor myself.
---
#10Sword_of_DuskPosted 8/8/2013 4:52:49 PM
DrunkBeardGuy posted...
lol doctor boo

DBG, you hater. You're just mad 'cause the Doctor would run circles around Xehanort.
---