The Ultima weapon will probably suck in this game.

#1Cpt_CalamityPosted 10/7/2013 11:50:35 AM
In Kingdom Hearts I it was easily the best weapon in the game. In Kingdom Hearts II it was merely one of the best weapons in the game. So if the trend continues it will be like an average weapon in this game, like it will be good halfway through the game but not at the end.
---
Just giving 'er.
#2chaosflame108Posted 10/7/2013 12:59:22 PM
The fenrir did beat "ultima weapon" in attack power, but "Ultima Weapon's" godlike "Mp hastega" made it the best weapon in the game.
---
No. XI MARLUXIA
In the arc of his scythe, flowers grow and all else perishes.
#3Hirokey123Posted 10/7/2013 1:18:34 PM
You...you can't just end a trend 4 games prematurely. >.>

Starting from BBS (which is KH0) and onward Ultima weapon has been the best keyblade in terms of all-around though there are keyblades that outrank it in specific fields. Though in Days comes before BBS in this trend it technically has an ultima weapon panel rather than an ulitma weapon gear, which gives different stat boosts to different gears but ultimately brings every gear up to endgame level allowing any and every gear to be used in the end game effectively.

Though really one could argue it's never been the best in any game. Even in KH1 you've got Diamond Dust with a better Magic boost making Diamond Dust the best magic keyblade. While One-Winged Angel has the best critical boost making it the best keyblade for critical hit damage. Ultima weapon is firmly in KH1 as the best all around keyblade, but not the defacto best.

In fact yeah the trend has never really changed it's never the best keyblade it's just always the best all-around keyblade.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#4GaboadoPosted 10/7/2013 3:40:25 PM
Atma Weapon>Ultima Weapon
"Feeble creatures, GO!"
#5GoombacrusherPosted 10/7/2013 3:50:13 PM
Wait first you said it'll suck then you said it'll be average

WHICH IS IT? STOP HURTING YM BRAIN WITH YOUR CONFUSIONS!
---
Every time I post on GameFAQs, an angel gets its wings.
#6Cpt_Calamity(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 4:45:42 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
The fenrir did beat "ultima weapon" in attack power, but "Ultima Weapon's" godlike "Mp hastega" made it the best weapon in the game.

Depends on the build. I never used either anyways, I always used Sweet Memories.

Hirokey123 posted...

Starting from BBS (which is KH0) and onward Ultima weapon has been the best keyblade in terms of all-around though there are keyblades that outrank it in specific fields. Though in Days comes before BBS in this trend it technically has an ultima weapon panel rather than an ulitma weapon gear, which gives different stat boosts to different gears but ultimately brings every gear up to endgame level allowing any and every gear to be used in the end game effectively.

Though really one could argue it's never been the best in any game. Even in KH1 you've got Diamond Dust with a better Magic boost making Diamond Dust the best magic keyblade. While One-Winged Angel has the best critical boost making it the best keyblade for critical hit damage. Ultima weapon is firmly in KH1 as the best all around keyblade, but not the defacto best.

In fact yeah the trend has never really changed it's never the best keyblade it's just always the best all-around keyblade.

I was only counting main KH games. And... oh. I'm replaying the first game now, it's been a long time. I remembered the Ultima weapon being the best at everything though, but I guess I'm wrong.

Goombacrusher posted...
Wait first you said it'll suck then you said it'll be average

WHICH IS IT? STOP HURTING YM BRAIN WITH YOUR CONFUSIONS!

It will suck as an Ultima weapon, but be an average overall weapon. Topic title and post are slightly different.
---
Just giving 'er.
#7ZeanotoPosted 10/7/2013 5:02:03 PM
chaosflame108 posted...

Holy Pumpkin's Combo Up makes it the best in most situations.
#8Fear_AwakensPosted 10/7/2013 10:03:31 PM
Hirokey123 posted...

I'm pretty sure he meant regular KH1. Because I know for certain that One-Winged Angel was not in normal KH1, only in Final Mix and onward. Don't think Diamond Dust was in there, either. In normal, regular KH1, Ultima Weapon was butt-slappin' awesome. After all the work it took to get the stupid thing, it had to be.

That being said, it was a pretty good weapon in KH2. It had good reach, good stats, and didn't look stupid. Can't say that about the Pumpkin keyblade. Looked like a candy cane trumpet. Fenrir was stronger, but it was kind of a buzz kill for magic-oriented players. Granted, magic sucked in KH2, so Fenrir probably seemed better to a lot of people, but in the end I put Fenrir in Valor Form's slot and used Ultima as my basic keyblade.

But since Ultima hasn't been indisputably the best at any point, KH3 should have Ultima Weapon as the penultimate keyblade... but Omega Weapon as the true ultimate weapon. Unless they're going to give us the X-blade, which I highly, highly doubt.
---
I really need a 'Punch-People-Through-The-Internet' button to respond to all of the stupid crap some people post.
#9creamyicecreamPosted 10/8/2013 5:45:18 AM
Fear_Awakens posted...
Fenrir was stronger

lol
---
It is, as some admiral once said, a trap.
3DS: 0903 3938 1242 / PSN: UltimaSpark50
#10MumboJPosted 10/8/2013 6:46:18 AM
Fear_Awakens posted...
Granted, magic sucked in KH2

Lol
---
Et earello, endorenna utulien. Sinome maruvan, ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!