D23 Expo Info Thread [Potential gameplay/story spoilers? E.A.Y.O.R.]

#1TgirlPosted 10/13/2013 8:27:06 PM
This will be the main thread for anything D23 related. Anything you guys find, dump it here. Thank you.

Should anything of significance be revealed, a standard spoiler warning will be applied. Hence the potential: Enter At Your Own Risk The usage of spoiler tags will be encouraged, nonetheless.

With that said, let's begin.

Japanese Twitter posts that I find of interest. I'm not going to translate even the entirety of their tweets.
Also noting that some of my time stamps may not be totally accurate due to taking the time to type it here.

From @zexion0613 ---

Day 3 of D23 Expo Japan. Anyone with a Oct. 14th B-pass gets these lovely keyblades attached to it. <3
Posted 3 hours ago ---- https://twitter.com/zexion0613/status/389565161784090624/photo/1

Posted 23 minutes ago ---- Twitter user is in close proximity to Nomura signing autographs, and feels like he/she wants to cry. (This user ends post with an "I love you, Nomura".)

Posted 5 minutes ago ---- Time for the Kingdom Hearts Stage is approaching....
---
kh-info-block.tumblr.com [read] [educate] [understand]
#2ecylisPosted 10/13/2013 8:29:27 PM
I just want to see what the gameplay is like, after that I'm going completely dark because I want to play this blind like KH/KHII/BbS
#3pokemon_45_79_1Posted 10/13/2013 8:37:03 PM
I am hoping people on here are not setting there expectations to high.
---
Ryoma / Sora/ Naruto/ Ginta/ Lan/ luffy
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#4Tgirl(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2013 8:37:41 PM(edited)
ecylis posted...
I just want to see what the gameplay is like, after that I'm going completely dark because I want to play this blind like KH/KHII/BbS

Best way to play certain games that you know you'll enjoy no matter what.

P.S. note to Churro: Good luck covering whatever happens when I leave here. ^__^ .
---
#5pokemon_45_79_1Posted 10/13/2013 8:38:21 PM
ecylis posted...

You really think they have an actual trailer to show off gameplay wise, what we saw at E3 was a teaser only I doubt they have a new trailer with gameplay already.

Not being negative but it seems you expect to much.
---
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#6ChurroPosted 10/13/2013 8:42:00 PM
Tgirl posted...
ecylis posted...

Best way to play certain games that you know you'll enjoy no matter what.

P.S. note to Churro: Good luck covering whatever happens when I leave here. ^__^ .

Thanks lol. Expecting to pull an all nighter depending on what goes on. Been hearing different rumors, eager to see if they're true.
---
http://twitter.com/churroz
http://www.kh2.co.uk
#7Tgirl(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2013 8:49:26 PM(edited)
^ Yeah. Curious to see which rumor will come true. ^^;

This Disney event is nostalgic of all the times S-E put KH trailers in Mega Closed Theaters. I really miss those days. No recording and photographing allowed at any time. Cell phones must be turned off. Blahblah...

Even if we don't get anything super significant, this event already feels magical by having the KH VAs standing there with Nomura. If only this was live streamed for the whole world to see.....
---
#8Tgirl(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2013 8:57:29 PM(edited)
Niiice.

3 min ago ---@sqexgal Thank you following me! Nice to meet you.
4 min ago --- SQEX Gal responds back: "Nice to meet you [too]. Have fun at D23!"

3 min ago --- @churroz Thank you following me! Nice to meet you.
Churro's response does not need a translation. ^_^

KHU and KHI are officially on the table. The broken English does add a nice touch to these acknowledgement posts. ^_^
---
#9DrunkBeardGuyPosted 10/13/2013 8:57:30 PM
I'm definitely thinking we'll see Sora's new outfit in a short trailer telling what the game is about.

Maybe.
---
http://i.imgur.com/BTzURqy.jpg
#10pokemon_45_79_1Posted 10/13/2013 8:57:50 PM
Lets see if we get some surprises here, surprise us Nomura.
---