One mistake never repeated

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. One mistake never repeated
1 year ago#1
what would be the ONE feature you would not allow to make a come back from previous games if you had the power( I am expecting most everyone to say "trinities" but for me it is flowmotion)
---
---the nerds will inherit the earth---
1 year ago#2
Dem cards from COM.
---
I gots a shiny Tyrantrum *****es! >:D
"Thank you.....instructor's boobs..."-Aladdin
1 year ago#3
Coded
1 year ago#4
Dream Eater stuff, but I don't really expect any of that to, anyway.
---
"That's why we chant loudly when we pose, to draw attention to our magnificence." -- Captain Ginyu
http://azurasolo.deviantart.com/
1 year ago#5
Basically a "one thing you hate" thread.

Permanently tying abilities to Dream Eaters.
1 year ago#6
ZackAngeal01 posted...
(I am expecting most everyone to say "trinities" but for me it is flowmotion)

Are Trinities a hated thing? I actually liked those a lot. Because while I think the combat and story has only gotten better in the series, KH1 was the best at worlds and providing reasons to really explore them.

Anyway, I'm hoping that the Command Deck is...modified, at some point. I wish there were a finite amount of commands instead of being able to have half a million of any given spell. I can't really think of anything I hate so much I hope they never bring back though. Maybe Pride Lands...
---
We need Dinozord power, now!!
1 year ago#7
Wall jump spamming with Flowmotion.

It breaks the level design (often exposing invisible ceilings) by making it nearly impossible to put areas/items out of reach during your first trip to a world and eliminating any sort of challenge from platforming.

I'm all for bringing back the wall jump, just make sure that it can't be used consecutively on the same wall.

ZackAngeal01 posted...
I am expecting most everyone to say "trinities"

Why? Trinities were awesome and served as an incentive to use Donald and Goofy.
---
http://i.imgur.com/pFfdC.gif
1 year ago#8

Thereby simultaneously serving as an incentive not to use the world-based party members, keeping the same party the entire game, never changing, never adapting, never using half the cast available to you.
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
1 year ago#9
KMAnsem posted...

Thereby simultaneously serving as an incentive not to use the world-based party members, keeping the same party the entire game, never changing, never adapting, never using half the cast available to you.

this, i barely noticed the likes of Alladin and Jack are there. At least you are forced to use Tarzan once, and Ariel IS useful (and no trinity at Atlantica)
1 year ago#10
Dream Eaters. The only part of them I liked was making you have to pick and choose passives, but there are better ways to do that (like AP).

Are Trinities a hated thing?

I want them to come back. I generally like any reason to return to a world.
It's dumb that they added party switching without a save point, the one flaw of the Trinities, then didn't add them.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. One mistake never repeated

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived