Where's the hype at?

#1koolboy123Posted 8/5/2013 1:46:42 PM
This game is probably my 2nd most anticipated game for 2014, yet there doesn't seem to be much talk going on about it. Why is that?
---
CLEVELAND STEAMER!!!!!
#2silverhunter16Posted 8/5/2013 2:42:22 PM
It is pretty slow on any site you go to.

I'm greatly anticipating this game and it will probably destroy any social life I had, I might even lose my job. (No but seriously I plan on playing this everyday ALL DAY until TES:VI)
---
The dead are more polite than the living. They listen to everything you say without interrupting.
#3whiteheartxPosted 8/6/2013 12:43:19 AM
I know a lot of the hype died down when they actually showed gameplay.The game looks pretty damn bad though.
#4SoaD0031Posted 8/6/2013 5:24:22 AM
whiteheartx posted...
I know a lot of the hype died down when they actually showed gameplay.The game looks pretty damn bad though.

I don't understand what people were expecting. The game play looks just like Skyrim, which never had great game play to begin with but is still a great game.
---
Live: X-BOner69
PSN: SoaD_009
#5Bestia_SomniaPosted 8/6/2013 2:32:27 PM
EverQuest Next rightfully stole it all
---
http://na.beta.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1554077/
#6Crooked_CapnPosted 8/6/2013 5:31:36 PM
I'm here silently observing. Really looking forward to this game. It just seems like info on it is rare still.
#7whiteheartxPosted 8/6/2013 6:00:44 PM
SoaD0031 posted...
whiteheartx posted...

I don't understand what people were expecting. The game play looks just like Skyrim, which never had great game play to begin with but is still a great game.

I don't know either.The graphics aren't great nor the animations.I wasn't expecting much which is why I wasn't let down. I knew it would be a hyped up game just because of the name,it'll probably sell decently for the first month or so.
#8silverhunter16Posted 8/6/2013 7:22:36 PM
whiteheartx posted...
SoaD0031 posted...
whiteheartx posted...

I don't know either.The graphics aren't great nor the animations.I wasn't expecting much which is why I wasn't let down. I knew it would be a hyped up game just because of the name,it'll probably sell decently for the first month or so.

Yeah, I don't understand what people were expecting. It looks almost like Skyrim but with little changes here and there, like the details on dwarven automations.
---
The dead are more polite than the living. They listen to everything you say without interrupting.
#9ginganinja22Posted 8/8/2013 6:11:42 AM
Hype has died down because all of the negative (OH THIS SUCKS) people have moved one. IIn my opinion, I'm fine with that, it just means less trollers for us.

I, for one, am incredibly excited for this game. When you watch that gameplay footage, you have to keep in mind that the game is still almost a year away, and that most games dont even have gameplay footage out like that, that early.
The footage also showed us a combaat system more advanced and BETTER than Skyrim.
The kind of people who were dissapointed are the people who were purposely LOOKING for something to disappoint them.
#10THEskeksisPosted 8/8/2013 2:27:36 PM
2014 isnt here yet. once its a couple months away this board will be lighting up.
---
I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now...