Hardest part of the game? Most favourite part of the game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  3. Hardest part of the game? Most favourite part of the game?

User Info: TwilightRaver

TwilightRaver
2 years ago#1
I just cleared 200%, not too many Time Attack medals yet but that's another goal to work towards.

I think the hardest part for me was the final boss, at least at first. I had to clear it again on Hard Mode just now to clear 200%. Just trying to time your jump to hit him and not hit his helmet is what I really struggled with, I got so used to his other attacks that I knew exactly how to deal with them.

My favourite parts... okay, I really liked the silhouette levels. They looked amazing, the music was top notch, and they were just great to run through. I also liked fighting Bashmaster due to his wicked music and exhilarating boss fight.
Searching for the dawn.
- 3DS FC: 0447 - 5910 - 1026.-

User Info: gameman713

gameman713
2 years ago#2
The hardest part of the game for me was most of World 4, but that's because I've never gotten along with a water level in a platform game. That's entirely my thing though, and not a criticism of the game.

I definitely love the silhouette levels, but I think my favorite is the first level in world 6. The mood and the music just give it a true "homecoming" feeling, which I have never felt in a DKC game before.

User Info: Blue_Katarn

Blue_Katarn
2 years ago#3
I had a hard time in this one hard mode level in World 4 where I had to really go with the flow and not hesitate or I'd get hit by a Spiny.
"There's no point if it stops being fun."
Adventurer, Bravely Default
  1. Boards
  2. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  3. Hardest part of the game? Most favourite part of the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived