Hardest part of the game? Most favourite part of the game?

#1TwilightRaverPosted 6/9/2014 11:38:30 PM
I just cleared 200%, not too many Time Attack medals yet but that's another goal to work towards.

I think the hardest part for me was the final boss, at least at first. I had to clear it again on Hard Mode just now to clear 200%. Just trying to time your jump to hit him and not hit his helmet is what I really struggled with, I got so used to his other attacks that I knew exactly how to deal with them.

My favourite parts... okay, I really liked the silhouette levels. They looked amazing, the music was top notch, and they were just great to run through. I also liked fighting Bashmaster due to his wicked music and exhilarating boss fight.
---
Searching for the dawn.
- 3DS FC: 0447 - 5910 - 1026.-
#2gameman713Posted 6/10/2014 12:18:27 AM
The hardest part of the game for me was most of World 4, but that's because I've never gotten along with a water level in a platform game. That's entirely my thing though, and not a criticism of the game.

I definitely love the silhouette levels, but I think my favorite is the first level in world 6. The mood and the music just give it a true "homecoming" feeling, which I have never felt in a DKC game before.
#3Blue_KatarnPosted 6/10/2014 8:50:30 PM
I had a hard time in this one hard mode level in World 4 where I had to really go with the flow and not hesitate or I'd get hit by a Spiny.
---
"There's no point if it stops being fun."
Adventurer, Bravely Default