Epilogue combination guide + Theories for Season 2? (spoilers)

#1yumhotdogcakePosted 7/2/2013 8:55:18 PM
So, I was thinking of the possible combinations you can have at the end. From what I gathered so far:

Important Decisions/Factors:
-Bonnie seems to default going all the time
-Vince is dependent on who you save on the prison bus, Tavia/white collar - Camp/rapist
-Russell will only come if Tavia convinces there are other survivors/possible reuniting
-Wyatt comes if you win Rock/paper/scissors OR Tavia convinces there are other survivors/possible reuniting
-Shel comes if you escape with the RV OR Tavia mentions their colony has a group of all ages (but if you have to do the latter, you lose out on Russell)
-You can make up for whatever happens in the Wyatt/Shel segments with Tavia as mentioned above

Therefore (organized via Vince's presence):

Left with Tavia === Stayed Behind

Party w/ Vince:
Bonnie, Vince, Wyatt, Russell, Shel (ALL)
Bonnie, Vince, Wyatt, Russell === Shel
Bonnie, Vince, Wyatt, Shel === Russell
Bonnie, Vince, Shel === Wyatt, Russell
Bonnie, Vince, Wyatt === Russell, Shel
Bonnie, Vince === Wyatt, Russell, Shel

Party w/o Vince:
Bonnie, Wyatt, Russell, Shel === Vince
Bonnie, Wyatt, Russell === Vince, Shel
Bonnie, Wyatt, Shel === Vince, Russell
Bonnie, Shel === Vince, Wyatt, Russell
Bonnie, Wyatt === Vince, Russell, Shel
Bonnie === Vince, Wyatt, Russell, Shel (only Bonnie)

Additional discussion:
I think the only thing I'm curious about is whether Bonnie can stay behind. Has anyone had a runthrough where Bonnie stayed at camp? Lying or telling the truth to Leland seemed to make no difference. Bonnie must be a canon character, assuming Season 2 follows those at Tavia's group.

Or is it possible that Season 2 follows those who stayed behind in camp instead? Kind of meta thinking, perhaps that group is the one that Clementine spots in the distance? Just a thought.

I also think the options I mentioned above with Tavia are the only ones with any effect (you can say anything else and it wouldn't matter or fail to convince any group member). Anyone experience otherwise?

Feel free to leave any feedback or what any of this could mean for Season 2.
#2Falling DownPosted 7/2/2013 10:08:37 PM
I am clueless, in my play through

Spoilers

Only Bonnie and Wyatt came with, I need to replay to try and get everyone, there are such limited commets/choices with Bonnie/tavia that I don't know if you can leave Bonnie.
---
DOOD!!! ~Prinnies
#3kel25Posted 7/2/2013 10:27:04 PM
I've played through three times now and each time I tried to do and say something new. In every instance Bonnie left the camp. I'm fairly certain that she has to go there. I'm guessing she will play a major roll in what happens at the settlement.

I have to admit that I'm very curious to see what happens at the start of season 2 regarding what characters went where. Will the campers die in a zombie attack or will they have a more important role?
#4yumhotdogcake(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 10:29:44 PM
Falling Down posted...

Spoilers

Only Bonnie and Wyatt came with, I need to replay to try and get everyone, there are such limited commets/choices with Bonnie/tavia that I don't know if you can leave Bonnie.

My guess is that in your playthrough, you won the rock/paper/scissors with Wyatt and left Eddie. You will need to redo Vince and Shel's segments for sure.

The TL;DR of wanting to save everyone: Vince must shoot the rapist, Shel needs to escape with the RV, and Tavia mentions other survivors/possible reunification in her group to get Russell to come (which also means Wyatt comes regardless of the outcome in his segment).

So far with my knowledge, saving everyone means the only things you have free reign of what decisions you make is in Russell's, Bonnie's, and Wyatt's segments, assuming they even have any effect in the next installment.
#5yumhotdogcake(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 10:41:29 PM
kel25 posted...
I've played through three times now and each time I tried to do and say something new. In every instance Bonnie left the camp. I'm fairly certain that she has to go there. I'm guessing she will play a major roll in what happens at the settlement.

I have to admit that I'm very curious to see what happens at the start of season 2 regarding what characters went where. Will the campers die in a zombie attack or will they have a more important role?

Yeah, it seems that Bonnie is going to play a role no matter what back at Tavia's camp. Maybe she gets back into her drug habits and somehow affects their supply, creating conflict? For some reason, she comes off as the potentially new Ben to me.

It would be interesting what they choose to with the campers, but it'd suck if they just kill them off (even though it's the most likely thing to happen). I hope there is some kind of dynamic between those who left and those who stayed. In my file, Vince and Shel/Beca stayed behind and I feel they could survive as they seem resourceful. Vince was doing who knows what since the start of the outbreak and he managed to Day 400. Shel/Beca for me toughened up (killed Stephanie after letting the first guy go) and they did mention being capable of surviving on their own before finding the group at the gas station.

Of course, this is all assuming we'll be following those at Tavia's, which seems likely since it's possible to have no one left behind at the camp.
#6yumhotdogcake(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 3:13:26 AM
Just a bump for those who are interested. Also, seems to be that Bonnie is a permanent Tavia member. And Wyatt can opt out of rock/paper/scissors and still leave Eddie behind, so it's not a requirement (just for the trophy it is).