Trying to lose Rock, Paper, Scissors

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: 400 Days
  3. Trying to lose Rock, Paper, Scissors
2 years ago#1
I have been trying to lose RPS for around 6-7 times now, but I win every single time. I'm beginning to think I am either an RPS god or you are always going to win or lose before you even start the chapter. Has anyone else experienced something like this?
2 years ago#2
I lost my first time by choosing rock twice. I had to restart to get the achievement/trophy.
Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life For Me...
2 years ago#3
I actually lost both rounds. I used paper then scissors. Hope that helps!
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena
2 years ago#4
Is it random? Because both times I played the chapter, he chooses Rock and then Paper. That's how I beat him the second time, because I knew what he was gonna play.

He actually criticized me for picking scissors. "Scissors? Seriously, who picks scissors?!"
"Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day."
~ The Grey
2 years ago#5
choosing rock twice i lost everytime choosing scissors twice i win everytime
2 years ago#6
I won the first time. I think we tied on the first one and both picked scissors, then I picked paper when he picked rock, then I picked rock when he picked scissors, and then I picked paper and lost which caused him to say "Paper never wins, it's like the Germany of rock paper scissors" which I thought was a hint that he was going to pick paper next and sure enough, he did and I won.
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: 400 Days
  3. Trying to lose Rock, Paper, Scissors

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived