Trying to lose Rock, Paper, Scissors

#1zoharemulatorPosted 7/6/2013 9:11:04 PM
I have been trying to lose RPS for around 6-7 times now, but I win every single time. I'm beginning to think I am either an RPS god or you are always going to win or lose before you even start the chapter. Has anyone else experienced something like this?
#2ZenkiXPosted 7/6/2013 9:36:03 PM
I lost my first time by choosing rock twice. I had to restart to get the achievement/trophy.
---
Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life For Me...
#3pirajacintoPosted 7/10/2013 12:19:31 AM
I actually lost both rounds. I used paper then scissors. Hope that helps!
---
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena
#4_Shuyin_Posted 7/10/2013 2:49:38 AM
Is it random? Because both times I played the chapter, he chooses Rock and then Paper. That's how I beat him the second time, because I knew what he was gonna play.

He actually criticized me for picking scissors. "Scissors? Seriously, who picks scissors?!"
---
"Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day."
~ The Grey
#5CADE FOSTERPosted 7/10/2013 3:35:33 AM
choosing rock twice i lost everytime choosing scissors twice i win everytime
#6greppsPosted 7/14/2013 4:51:09 PM
I won the first time. I think we tied on the first one and both picked scissors, then I picked paper when he picked rock, then I picked rock when he picked scissors, and then I picked paper and lost which caused him to say "Paper never wins, it's like the Germany of rock paper scissors" which I thought was a hint that he was going to pick paper next and sure enough, he did and I won.