PVP added!

#1BlkFlashPosted 7/2/2013 4:57:38 PM
It seems its been added just not activated yet, which might be the reason it's not yet announced on start up. Mockingbird first character reward.
---
RoB IGN/ Marvel WoH: MattyKing
360 GT: LimberRumble7
#2BlkFlash(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 4:59:50 PM
Ok so it's now active
---
RoB IGN/ Marvel WoH: MattyKing
360 GT: LimberRumble7
#3BigKittyPosted 7/2/2013 6:01:59 PM
Well you can do practice fights. I actually won one if those. That was neat. Useless, but neat.
---
Why didn't he just use the ocean? You can't kill the ocean- hedemonalchemy
Tell that to the Dead Sea.- Moon Kitsune
#4superduper10Posted 7/2/2013 6:06:18 PM
Oh boy. I never played the online versions. This PVP stuff is confusing! What should I do the armory? Place all the weapons I've collected or wait until I get better ones?
#5McTCMPosted 7/2/2013 9:27:48 PM
Stuff it with random crap you're not using.

It gives you added attack/defence.

However once inserted you can never use it again. (That's why you use crappy or outdated items)
---
~Pokemon~
FC:2537 8652 0098
#6tigers5123Posted 7/3/2013 7:44:58 AM
McTCM posted...
Stuff it with random crap you're not using.

It gives you added attack/defence.

However once inserted you can never use it again. (That's why you use crappy or outdated items)

I can't seem to replace the items in my armory. Hmmmmm.
---
"One man gathers what another man spills" - Confucius
#7SvenyipPosted 7/3/2013 12:36:06 PM
From the main forum:

Hi all,

PvP is coming "soon." But because all app versions have to go through the apple approval process, we don't have an estimated time on when pvp would be out.
But the image posted on the first page was a place holder that went out for a very short time. You should not see that anymore. And it is not what the rewards will be for pvp.

---
PS3/Vita: Peridot_Weapon [Peridot Weapon, WITHOUT the _, in Avengers Alliance.]
"Hey, the enemy's weak to fire! That's hot."
#8nobalkainPosted 7/3/2013 12:46:21 PM
Just an FYI for those that have not played the FB version the PVP sucks. You fight a person around your level, not rank, and do NOT get to see their set up before the fight. Its the part of the game that becomes Pay to Win. So if you dont plan on dumping in tons of cash dont expect to get farther then Gold Rank.
---
GT: Nobal Kain
Feel free to add me.
#9sirauron15Posted 7/3/2013 1:12:38 PM
Svenyip posted...
From the main forum:

Hi all,

PvP is coming "soon." But because all app versions have to go through the apple approval process, we don't have an estimated time on when pvp would be out.
But the image posted on the first page was a place holder that went out for a very short time. You should not see that anymore. And it is not what the rewards will be for pvp.

oh so it'll be an app, update, nice. I hope they fix bugs and stuff.
---
Where is the sense in all this? Braska believed in yevon's teaching and died for them , Jecht believed in braska and gave his life for him.
#10SvenyipPosted 7/3/2013 1:14:48 PM
Learning from the 2012 'season' on Facebook can help you maximize your chances, though.

If you want to play PVP well, you don't level. You just sit tight (preferably finding some Epic Loot early on) and wait for the season to start, using your dailies and jets to train your characters without needing to level. Much like with the S.H.I.E.L.D. point limitations, when the system is flawed, you work around it as best as possible.

The flaw with that, of course, is it's absolutely BORING. :) I'm trying this for the first tournament (seeing as how I got the Magnetic Field Generator on my third attempt I'd be foolish NOT to), but after this one run to see how well I can do maximizing my strategy/cheese, I'll probably just play normally.
---
PS3/Vita: Peridot_Weapon [Peridot Weapon, WITHOUT the _, in Avengers Alliance.]
"Hey, the enemy's weak to fire! That's hot."