Game crashing a s***load, happen to anyone else?

#1Back_StabbathPosted 8/17/2013 10:50:27 PM
It's done it since launch, but now it's getting really annoying because I'm doing PVP, and get like +4 rating per match, and one crash during a match means -25+ rating, which is really affecting my s***.

Will a reinstall fix this, or is it just the game?
---
http://steamcard.com/do/original/Stabbath.png
http://i.imgur.com/je6LT.jpg http://i.imgur.com/SfV5h.gif
#2daBIONICredneckPosted 8/18/2013 1:15:54 PM
Not sure if a re-install would fix this or not, quite frankly I think it's just another bug on a long list of bugs already in this game. But I've also been affected by this a lot as of late. Hopefully playdom comes out with an update soon to address so many of these issues. This game is great IMO but the bugs an glitches hurt it a lot.
---
Wii Friend Code: 6184 2145 7256 4259
PSN ID & Xbox Live Gamertag: GrimeHavoc
#3demonnbombPosted 8/18/2013 8:20:06 PM
Same here.

The game constNtly kicking me out on loading screen. Very annoying.
#4alikmirPosted 8/18/2013 8:23:33 PM
I cannot get my app to open right now keep getting could not sync with helicarrier for awhile now. Any ideas on how to fix this? I closed out all my other apps, then this app, then my phone with no luck.
#5daBIONICredneckPosted 8/18/2013 8:26:02 PM
alikmir posted...
I cannot get my app to open right now keep getting could not sync with helicarrier for awhile now. Any ideas on how to fix this? I closed out all my other apps, then this app, then my phone with no luck.

I'm having that issue as well right now. Maybe it's some sort of maintenance going on right now. Going to check back in the morning and see if it's working by then, if not I'm going to try a re-install.
---
Wii Friend Code: 6184 2145 7256 4259
PSN ID & Xbox Live Gamertag: GrimeHavoc
#6alikmirPosted 8/18/2013 8:28:04 PM
ahh its back now but all my jets are "new" I hope this isn't permanent...I'm level 113 so I had them up to the level 100 jet. If anyone has any solutions let me know.
#7DIMKYAPosted 8/18/2013 8:29:54 PM
I cannot battle anyone with a high rank. every time I try and battle someone with over 1400 points, the game gets stuck in the loading screen. Today I was matched with someone who had over 1600 points, and I got stuck in the loading screen. I waited almost 10 minutes for the thing to load, but nothing. I had to reboot the app and lose points for a battle that never even started. This is seriously getting frustrating.
#8alikmirPosted 8/18/2013 8:37:18 PM
That is the punisher bug. If you have punisher on your team, you cannot be attacked on the defensive end. Some of the people that have punisher know it and still are using him. I have him, I haven't been using him and now that I know won't be either.
#9gubbio9981Posted 8/19/2013 3:45:39 AM
I myself have lost a few hundred rating points so for. basically from winning battles and gets double points subtracted and the crash bug. i'm getting close to -500 points from bugs. i get losing battles but i'll take those over the bugs. i honestly could be more by now i just stopped counting. example this past friday i was at 1497. i was unaware of the crash bug. oh and may i add i dont have punisher. i started out in the morning feeling good because i had not lost a battle over night. i was getting ready to break 1500 and try my best to secure a top spot. Then app crashed on me three time in a row the second i hit the battle button. and boom -90 points in a matter of seconds. this past weekend i've been struggling getting back into the 1400 because of the app crash bug. LOL i'm scared to battle at all but i know i have to keep grinding it out. I have no choice. But what can you do. I sent a message and was told the same thing everything else gets, that they cant do anything about it. I call BS on that. OF COURSE they can do something about. Ok so you can fix the rating points i lost. But you can gift me some silver or challenge points or shield points.
#10Back_Stabbath(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 5:14:54 AM
Alright, I'm over this. They really need to disable the quit penalty until they sort this out, exploiters be damned. I'm almost sure this is deliberate, every time I hit top 6% it pulls that crash stunt and sometimes even counts it as TWO attack losses. -60. Wtf. Then back to the 400 rating peeps.