DBZ:BoZ gotta feeling about the characters.

#21chedibang1994Posted 6/26/2013 11:02:22 AM
They all ready stated there will be more what if characters and the story will be too
---
I Destroy trolls
#22KrisGreen(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 11:46:53 AM
chedibang1994 posted...
They all ready stated there will be more what if characters and the story will be too

Prove this with a source.
#23SazukeEXPosted 6/26/2013 2:26:07 PM(edited)
KrisGreen posted...
SazukeEX posted...
That would be pretty bad if it only had Z characters only. This isn't the PSP or something, it's coming out on the PS3 and Vita! They have no excuse not adding in GT characters!

And they better add in the exclusive SSJ3 characters from the Battle games in Japan as well as Elder Kai unlocked Future Gohan!

Why should we get what If's? Don't get me wrong I like DBRB1 for SSj3 Vegeta and Broly, but come on this is a new game with a new developer. I just want characters from the anime first. If they do a sequel then add What If's to the game roster. For this game just focus on charcters that are not what if's.

Because people actually like them and want to play as them. In the arcade games SSJ3 Vegeta, Broly, Future Trunks, and Gogeta have all been well received and the Japanese fanbase wants them playable on more console DBZ games.

We've had nearly every anime character already. Even ones called Freiza Soldier who NO ONE wants to play as.

Ever.

They're lying if they get hyped to play a nameless grunt that was one shotted by everyone in the DBZ cast on Namek over an actual cool character that has personality, flashy moves, and may actually prove fun to play as and against.
---
Master of all things Fire Emblem Canon.
#24chedibang1994Posted 6/26/2013 3:53:05 PM
KrisGreen posted...
chedibang1994 posted...

Prove this with a source.

If u can translate shonen jump V when first introducing the game it wil tell u
---
I Destroy trolls
#25SSJ5GPosted 6/26/2013 3:54:08 PM
Please link the translation if you can. Since I don't know anyone here on these boards who can do that for us.
---
"Find something to believe in, and find it for yourself, and when you do, pass it on to the future."
#26KrisGreen(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 3:59:36 PM
SazukeEX posted...
KrisGreen posted...
SazukeEX posted...
That would be pretty bad if it only had Z characters only. This isn't the PSP or something, it's coming out on the PS3 and Vita! They have no excuse not adding in GT characters!

And they better add in the exclusive SSJ3 characters from the Battle games in Japan as well as Elder Kai unlocked Future Gohan!

Why should we get what If's? Don't get me wrong I like DBRB1 for SSj3 Vegeta and Broly, but come on this is a new game with a new developer. I just want characters from the anime first. If they do a sequel then add What If's to the game roster. For this game just focus on charcters that are not what if's.

Because people actually like them and want to play as them. In the arcade games SSJ3 Vegeta, Broly, Future Trunks, and Gogeta have all been well received and the Japanese fanbase wants them playable on more console DBZ games.

We've had nearly every anime character already. Even ones called Freiza Soldier who NO ONE wants to play as.

Ever.

They're lying if they get hyped to play a nameless grunt that was one shotted by everyone in the DBZ cast on Namek over an actual cool character that has personality, flashy moves, and may actually prove fun to play as and against.

its a new dragon ball z game with a new developer and we have 4 vs. 4 battles. I rather have no what if characters till the next game. they could do what if battles and thats it.
#27Altar360Posted 6/26/2013 4:34:54 PM
I'd be ok if we get Z characters only

1) Goku: Ssj1, Ssj2, Ssj3 (Kaio-ken as power up or transformation?)
2) Kid Gohan
3)Teen Gohan: Ssj1, Ssj2
4) Adult Gohan: Ssj1, Ssj2, Ultimate (Permanent transformation or power up?)
5) Krillin
6) Piccolo
7) Yamcha
8) Tien
9) Chiaotzu
10) Vegeta: Ssj1, Super, Ssj2 (Ssj3 as a what if? Also, "Scouter Vegeta" would just be a costume)
11) Future Trunks (sword): Ssj1
12) Future Trunks: Ssj1, Super
13) Kid Trunks: Ssj1
14) Goten: Ssj1
15) Vegeto
16) Gotenks
17) Gogeta
18) Raditz
19) Nappa
20) Saibaman
21) Nail
22) Cui
23) Freeza Soldier (strangely confirmed playable)
24) Dodoria
25) Zarbon: Transform
26) Guldo
27) Jeice
28) Burter
29) Recoome
30) Ginyu
31) Freeza: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Final, 100%
32) Mecha Freeza
33) Android 16
34) Android 17
35) Android 18
36) Android 19
37) Dr. Gero
38) Cell: Imperfect, Semiperfect, Perfect, Super
39) Cell Jr.
40) Dabura
41) Majin Buu
42) Super Buu: Gotenks, Gohan
43) Kid Buu
44) Garlic Jr.
45) Ginger
46) Nikki
47) Sansho
48) Turles
49) Lord Slug
50) Cooler: Normal, Final
51) Salza
52) Neiz
53) Dore
54) Meta Cooler
55) Android 13: Super
56) Android 14
57) Android 15
58) Broly
59) Bujin
60) Bido
61) Kogu
62) Zangya
63) Bojack: Transform
64) Broly: Ssj1, Legendary Ssj (Ssj3?)
65) Janemba
66) Bills
67) Bardock: Ssj1

Original DB or GT, I'd be ok with, but its not necessary for me
#28SazukeEXPosted 6/27/2013 3:02:18 AM
KrisGreen posted...
SazukeEX posted...
KrisGreen posted...
SazukeEX posted...

Ever.

its a new dragon ball z game with a new developer and we have 4 vs. 4 battles. I rather have no what if characters till the next game. they could do what if battles and thats it.

Doesn't excuse it for putting in less content that many fans want and have come to expect in every DBZ fighting game. Roster is very important and if it only has Z characters and not even Movies outside things like SSJGod, Billis, Broly, and Tarble it will flop.

Japan really loves its DBZ series characters.
---
Master of all things Fire Emblem Canon.
#29donkeyjackPosted 6/27/2013 3:32:42 AM(edited)
Haku125 posted...
donkeyjack posted...
Cutscene of what?

Do you not know how to read when you click on the home tab on this board?

And I'm the troll?

Cutscene of the story mode most likely.

Here is everything on home.

DESCRIPTION
Developed by Tokyo based game developer ARTDINK; Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z will feature a large cast of playable characters including Goku, Piccolo, Vegeta, and a variety of melee and famous attacks including the Kamehameha, Special Beam Cannon, and Spirit Bomb. The epic battles in Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z derive their style from the original anime series and will take place in rich environments on both land and in the air. Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z will let players form teams with up to four characters to participate in group melee action, take on massive boss battles, or challenge other players around the world for brawls featuring up to eight characters on screen at the same time.
COMING SOON
This game is scheduled for release in North America TBA. Once itís out, GameFAQs will accept and post FAQs, cheats, and reviews as soon as they come in.

COMMUNITY
The Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z message board has 79 topics and 1015 messages.

AND MORE...
For this game, we also have a page with release details and information, 2 box shots. You can track this game and add it to your collection using My Games, and you can find out how to contribute to GameFAQs at Contributor Central.

Nothing about it being in development for two years. Once again, source your claim and stop trolling.

Have you ever heard of Treevax/Nostal?

Where he had the RB3 new ideas suggestion?

He works for Namco Bandai and he said he was trying to give his ideas to him

This was in December 2011.

**** out of my face

Those aren't cutscenes those are actual playable characters.

As you can see Gohan hitting one of theme into a Namekian house.
#30Krow_IncarnatePosted 6/27/2013 5:26:59 AM
Altar360 posted...
I'd be ok if we get Z characters only

1) Goku: Ssj1, Ssj2, Ssj3 (Kaio-ken as power up or transformation?)
2) Kid Gohan
3)Teen Gohan: Ssj1, Ssj2
4) Adult Gohan: Ssj1, Ssj2, Ultimate (Permanent transformation or power up?)
5) Krillin
6) Piccolo
7) Yamcha
8) Tien
9) Chiaotzu
10) Vegeta: Ssj1, Super, Ssj2 (Ssj3 as a what if? Also, "Scouter Vegeta" would just be a costume)
11) Future Trunks (sword): Ssj1
12) Future Trunks: Ssj1, Super
13) Kid Trunks: Ssj1
14) Goten: Ssj1
15) Vegeto
16) Gotenks
17) Gogeta
18) Raditz
19) Nappa
20) Saibaman
21) Nail
22) Cui
23) Freeza Soldier (strangely confirmed playable)
24) Dodoria
25) Zarbon: Transform
26) Guldo
27) Jeice
28) Burter
29) Recoome
30) Ginyu
31) Freeza: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Final, 100%
32) Mecha Freeza
33) Android 16
34) Android 17
35) Android 18
36) Android 19
37) Dr. Gero
38) Cell: Imperfect, Semiperfect, Perfect, Super
39) Cell Jr.
40) Dabura
41) Majin Buu
42) Super Buu: Gotenks, Gohan
43) Kid Buu
44) Garlic Jr.
45) Ginger
46) Nikki
47) Sansho
48) Turles
49) Lord Slug
50) Cooler: Normal, Final
51) Salza
52) Neiz
53) Dore
54) Meta Cooler
55) Android 13: Super
56) Android 14
57) Android 15
58) Broly
59) Bujin
60) Bido
61) Kogu
62) Zangya
63) Bojack: Transform
64) Broly: Ssj1, Legendary Ssj (Ssj3?)
65) Janemba
66) Bills
67) Bardock: Ssj1

Original DB or GT, I'd be ok with, but its not necessary for me

I would be super, super happy with this roster.
---
Joining the dark side. Keep your cookies, we have Killer Instinct.