Could battle of gods be an upcoming to a new Dragon ball series!!!

#1IIZBeastBornPosted 7/16/2013 6:53:52 AM
Spoiler alert:

As we all know, the new dbz movie battle of the gods introduces a few new faces to the story such as: Goku (saiyan god mode), Bills, Bills master and a few other characters.... But mainly for this topic I wish to talk about those specific characters.
Firstly, you may be thinking...'How do you know anything about the movie if it hasn't come out yet'....The truth is I have a friend who had recently visited japan to watch the new dbz movie. (Just thought I would get that out the way)

Nearing the end of the movie ; after goku surrenders to bill after ascending into saiyan god mode. Goku goes to king Kai's planet.....shortly after bills arrives wanting to fight goku again and if he refuses bills destroys the earth. Moments later an even stronger figure appears, bills master arrives and knocks out bills with simple slap to the back of the head. He then warns goku and vegeta that you have as little as three years to prepare for when bills wakes up....

Typically, there was that cheesy moment when goku and vegeta gave each other that competitive look, both signalling that they will have to train harder and then fight bills.

Ending at that scene the film ends, giving everyone an essence of curiosity to whether or not a new series will come out.
But two things I can guarantee is a sequel to the movie or a new series.

If you have any ideas to what you may think of the movie it would be much appreciated....
#2abigexplosionPosted 7/16/2013 7:21:49 PM
I doubt there'll be a new series. iirc, there's something about mentioning other universes in that movie. I expect there will be more movies, ova's and/or specials.
---
Not changing this signature until a new F-Zero is announced. *started 6/18/10*
F-Zero > Mario Kart. If you disagree, it's because you're bad at F-Zero.
#3mgs_4life5150Posted 7/18/2013 8:34:25 AM
my theory is it will either be a movie series kinda like they did with The Dark Knight Returns movies except with more then 2 parts.

or they will do a movie or 2 and based on the reception turn the rest into a series maybe even turning battle of the gods into the first couple episodes of the new series
---
NOT REMOVING UNTIL MGS staring the boss is released
MG Meryl would be cool too as long as there is NO akiba
#4Uchiha-DEMONPosted 7/25/2013 10:02:20 AM
This may just be rumor , but I heared Bills is the first of 12 gods...so if its true?
---
HAKU 125 is a supper troll. And besides that a little lame turd.
#5Krow_IncarnatePosted 7/25/2013 11:24:03 AM
Uchiha-DEMON posted...
This may just be rumor , but I heared Bills is the first of 12 gods...so if its true?

I hope so.

We may some action from the Z Fighters who aren't Saiyans.
---
Joining the dark side. Keep your cookies, we have Killer Instinct.
#6mgs_4life5150Posted 7/25/2013 12:21:30 PM
Uchiha-DEMON posted...

pretty sure that was true so that right there tells us s*** ton of movies or a series if they wanted to do it that way and not leave us wanting more after Bills and Whis get beat in part 2
---
NOT REMOVING UNTIL MGS staring the boss is released
MG Meryl would be cool too as long as there is NO akiba