Super Saiyan Bardock Confirmed

#31Kaiser1onePosted 9/19/2013 7:16:46 PM
Ragiroth posted...
Kaiser1one posted...
Hence having to pay for them. You're only going to get one, the other will be DLC.

Wait what? How exactly do you only get one?

That's stupid. But the choice for me is easy, SSJ Bardock.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/09/19/dragon-ball-z-battle-of-z-screenshots-show-goku-as-naruto-super-vegito-in-the-game/

One will have Vegito, one will have SS Bardock.
---
Why is it that the world can't spell "lose" right???
#32PrinceVege101Posted 9/19/2013 8:57:32 PM
Welp there goes any damned interest I had in the game. Forcing people to pre-order just to get a main character is downright atrocious.

First the Pirate Warriors 2 DLC crap and then this.. Freakin Namco.
---
The last thing we need is unemployed tigers. - Glitchwerks
#33RagirothPosted 9/19/2013 10:48:50 PM
NeoMSonic posted...
Ragiroth posted...
NeoMSonic posted...
sshelio posted...
NeoMSonic posted...
I'm pretty sure GT is more popular than Broly but it never gets in.

Nah. Brolly's popularity and fanbase crush GT's. It's dipped a little but he still gets a lot of discussion, fanart, and his first movie still gets plenty of love. GT, not so much. Just a loud minority that enjoy it.

Well the broly fanbase don't have a combined IQ of 10 so I don't suppose it matters.

Wow, that's not a completely ignorant thing to say or anything. -_____-

If there's anything I've learned from this board, is that fanboys of the DBZ canon are elitist jerks that are afraid of change.

Also so it says SSJ Bardock and SSJ Vegito are pre-order DLC at select retailers. Does that mean that both of them are pre-order DLC at selected retailers, or that certain retailers are selected to give SSJ Bardock and one SSJ Vegito? (Hopefully it's the former)

But it's completely true. "broly getz da infinite enagy up nd gets moar powa dan da SS4 Gogeta!"

No clue, you'll probably get it from the team-up.eu site. It says Europe and Australia only though.

Tch whatever.

Oh god I hope it's not exclusive for Europe and Australia. That would be a huge kick in the balls.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#34RagirothPosted 9/19/2013 10:50:27 PM
Kaiser1one posted...
Ragiroth posted...
Kaiser1one posted...
Hence having to pay for them. You're only going to get one, the other will be DLC.

Wait what? How exactly do you only get one?

That's stupid. But the choice for me is easy, SSJ Bardock.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/09/19/dragon-ball-z-battle-of-z-screenshots-show-goku-as-naruto-super-vegito-in-the-game/

One will have Vegito, one will have SS Bardock.

Well I still take that as they'll select certain places to give both characters.

But if that is the case, as stupid as that is, the choice is easy for me, SSJ Bardock. I like Super Vegito, but I've played as him many times before. And if he's not too expensive I'll purchase him.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#35blizzardrgPosted 9/19/2013 10:55:10 PM
The Ultimate attack does not seems too nice to look at compare to UT.
#36NeoMSonic(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 10:57:57 PM
Vegito Appears to have Beam Sword Slash and the Big Bang Attack pose energy wave.
---
PSN - E-103Delta
#37SSJ5GPosted 9/20/2013 8:29:00 AM
I feel like I should zero in on something in that part there:

"The Pre-order offer comes in with 2 exclusive in-game DLC Characters, SUPER VEGITO and SUPER SAIYAN BARDOCK. Those two characters will be available solely via pre-order across Europe and Australasia! "

If I'm reading it right, the pre-order offer isn't confirmed for North America, which means one of two things:

1. North American DBZ fans don't get it at all
or
2. North American DBZ fans get those even without the preorder prerequisite.

If 2 is true, then the North American release probably comes later.
---
"Find something to believe in, and find it for yourself, and when you do, pass it on to the future."