Good God is this game awful.

#31Crimson_RexPosted 1/9/2014 12:33:53 AM
TheEpyon posted...
Crimson_Rex posted...
southStarFist posted...
The people that try to defend this game are the worst. They come up with the excuses/reasons for why its okay for this game to be this bad. I cant wait for the reviews to come out on this one

staying in the boards of a game like this is pretty stupid.

Fixd

Because staying in the boards of a game you hate is alot better, that's some logic right there.
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#32chedibang1994Posted 1/9/2014 8:37:01 AM
I don't see how you guys can't guard break I did this many times maybe there's those who are unlucky
---
"You fool! Don't you realize yet you're up against the perfect weapon?!"- Super Perfect Cell
#33nekoda79Posted 1/9/2014 12:46:28 PM
chedibang1994 posted...
I don't see how you guys can't guard break I did this many times maybe there's those who are unlucky

Yeah I get guard breaked all the time, so it's not hard to do.
---
Hi, I'm Toonkid. Visit me at thetoonkid.com
#34CaptainSupremoPosted 1/9/2014 4:46:01 PM
There are WAAAAY more combos than you think there are dude. All the characters combos can be guard cancelled into more. There are tons of combo possibilities in this game. The infinite block is annoying though, but if you can complete Goku's combo you can guard break the enemy. Also, If your REALLY serious, you can fake a combo and 1 second after your blocking opponent thinks your gonna attack and tries to get you in a chain, you can predict and do your meteor chain attack, get invincibility for a few 1 or 2 seconds and hit him with YOURS! Or you can fake a combo dash away and get a combo from behind when they do a meteor chain attack. It's all about patience.
---
TF2/Steam Name-Mr. President of Awesome/supercaptainace
Minecraft-CaptainSupremo ,D.C.U.O.-King Bullet,MaxMcfreeze
#35HelpmedaddyPosted 1/10/2014 10:33:34 AM
That's not "tons of combo possibilities". You're implying that characters have more than one chain, and a variety of combos. They don't, and repeating the same combo, guard cancelling, and doing it again doesn't mean the game has some form of hidden depth.
#36satat317Posted 1/10/2014 11:34:04 AM
Helpmedaddy posted...
That's not "tons of combo possibilities". You're implying that characters have more than one chain, and a variety of combos. They don't, and repeating the same combo, guard cancelling, and doing it again doesn't mean the game has some form of hidden depth.

This!!! This!!!!!

Its a shame I had to discover the guard canceling just to enjoy a dbz game thats mediocre. Even with it though the game is still awful. Ppls connections are awful. Input lag is not good for this game.

Getting it used is the way to go
---
Official ~NARIKO/LARA CROFT~ of the PSASBR boards
#37southStarFistPosted 1/10/2014 12:32:07 PM
This game sucks
---
Kenshiro doesnt like chicken killers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT9-qL_fh10
#38Kyo8611Posted 1/14/2014 12:06:37 AM
This definitely shed some light on my curiosity towards this game. I had reserved it at Gamestop because I thought it was going to be another T2 or T3 but with team battle, but apparently I was wrong. After reading the posts in this topic I have to say...even being a DBZ fan, this game sounds pretty horrid. I was sorely disappointed with Ultimate Tenkaichi's crappy fighting system and it sounds like the fighting system in this game is perhaps better then UT, but still sounds pretty bad. Reading about how the guarding in this game works is definitely a huge turn off. I also didn't realize that the game didn't have an offline mode which also lowers the fun factor. I mean, yeah, playing online with friends and online vs is nice and all, but I would also like to enjoy the game offline on my own time too and level up my characters offline and such, but I guess you can't do that.

Have to say....I'm disappointed. I was really hoping this DBZ game would be one that they finally did right since T3, but seems like it's just another half-***ed mediocrity that's filled with potential, but seems to fall short of being a good game, just like UT was. I'm not paying 60 bucks for this. Thank you for all the input everyone, saved me from burning a hole in my wallet for a lame DBZ game.
---
PSN: Lonewolf8611