Mission 60

#1iPS360Posted 1/23/2014 5:09:05 PM
Prepare to break your controller with this mission.

You got to fight everyone in the roster (including SSJ Bardock) but that's easy. Once you beat Legendary SSJ Broly, then you get to fight Vegito, Think it's gonna be easy? Well think again.

That bastard is a mess to beat and even if you didn't die or the AI didn't die once until Vegito, well prepare yourself for the AI to suck so bad on this as they will die really easy and when you try to revive them you will die while at it and they won't revive you back.

If the AI wasn't so stupid then the mission would of been easier.
#2CaptainSupremoPosted 1/23/2014 5:12:47 PM
I'm gonna do this mission with friends. Vegito's scatter beam is too op.
---
TF2/Steam Name-Mr. President of Awesome/supercaptainace
Minecraft-CaptainSupremo ,D.C.U.O.-King Bullet,MaxMcfreeze
#3ZHunter86Posted 1/23/2014 5:22:14 PM
iPS360 posted...

You got to fight everyone in the roster (including SSJ Bardock) but that's easy. Once you beat Legendary SSJ Broly, then you get to fight Vegito, Think it's gonna be easy? Well think again.

That bastard is a mess to beat and even if you didn't die or the AI didn't die once until Vegito, well prepare yourself for the AI to suck so bad on this as they will die really easy and when you try to revive them you will die while at it and they won't revive you back.

After going through all of UT's free roam story mode, collecting only 7 dragon balls at the start, then never collecting any more until the end of story... AND THEN going back through each individual level via time machine for hours on end, scanning that damn map for one dragon ball each free-roam mission with characters that may or may not have had dragon radar, may or may not have had to win a whole tournament to get it to appear, and may or may not have had to fight several fricking FILLER BATTLES against 80,000HP SAIBAMEN just to make it appear in a RANDOM LEVEL THAT YOU HAD TO GUESS CORRECTLY IF YOU WEREN'T KEEPING A LITERAL CHECKLIST OF THE DRAGON BALLS YOU COLLECTED PER LEVEL, CROSSING THE LEVELS OFF ONE BY ONE, WHICH I DIDN'T DO.......

.... I'm ready for any frustrating challenge a DBZ game can throw at me. But what do you win from this mission anyway? SSJG Goku? It's not like Vegito will be unlocked should you clear that level.
#4iPS360(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2014 5:24:31 PM
ZHunter86 posted...
iPS360 posted...

After going through all of UT's free roam story mode, collecting only 7 dragon balls at the start, then never collecting any more until the end of story... AND THEN going back through each individual level via time machine for hours on end, scanning that damn map for one dragon ball each free-roam mission with characters that may or may not have had dragon radar, may or may not have had to win a whole tournament to get it to appear, and may or may not have had to fight several fricking FILLER BATTLES against 80,000HP SAIBAMEN just to make it appear in a RANDOM LEVEL THAT YOU HAD TO GUESS CORRECTLY IF YOU WEREN'T KEEPING A LITERAL CHECKLIST OF THE DRAGON BALLS YOU COLLECTED PER LEVEL, CROSSING THE LEVELS OFF ONE BY ONE, WHICH I DIDN'T DO.......

.... I'm ready for any frustrating challenge a DBZ game can throw at me. But what do you win from this mission anyway? SSJG Goku? It's not like Vegito will be unlocked should you clear that level.

I think so or anything in general for being the last mission.

Either way, I still gotta complete this last mission.

And yeah, his scatterbeam is too OP its annoying
#5CaptainSupremoPosted 1/23/2014 5:25:41 PM
ZHunter86 posted...
iPS360 posted...

Holy f*** that sounds frustrating.
---
TF2/Steam Name-Mr. President of Awesome/supercaptainace
Minecraft-CaptainSupremo ,D.C.U.O.-King Bullet,MaxMcfreeze
#6ZHunter86Posted 1/23/2014 5:34:29 PM
CaptainSupremo posted...
ZHunter86 posted...
iPS360 posted...

Holy f*** that sounds frustrating.

I'm not kidding when I tell you... I thought it would drive me to psychopathy... I have an overwhelming need to unlock all the content (such as characters, costumes, and stages) in a game, which is exactly what collecting those dragon balls again entailed. I spent hours..... To be frank, it was the worst time I've ever had with a DBZ game my whole life.... Ultimate Tenkaichi is the devil of gaming..... It fools you by looking so complete and polished, despite its awful gameplay.... and then you learn that there's no record keeping of which dragon balls you've collected in regards to LEVEL..... not even a record on how many you need to get still out of the SAGA....... It's like Spike just decided; "Big mistake, noob. Now you're FORCED to carefully look at our painstakingly made map model of the DBZ universe and every detail we put into it. Yay for us, sucks for you. And we STILL have your money..."

Rant over though... Kind of looking forward to mission 60. It's a good ultimate level for co-op play at least. Maybe using Beerus is your best bet, since he seems shockingly speedy and about as powerful as half of the roster combined.
#7iDoneGotUPosted 1/23/2014 5:41:15 PM
Super vegito is the strongest fused character, so this cheapness sounds about right.
---
But there is one thing a Saiyan always keep... his PRIDE!
#8iPS360(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2014 6:02:29 PM
On Mission 58 you gotta fight Meta-Cooler, Cooler 5th Form, Broly and then Hirudegarn. Afterwards you get a mission continued (which means like a part 2 so if you lose you gotta start all over) and then you fight Bills and Whis but that was EASY!

The freaking god of destruction was easier to beat. Damn.
#9ZHunter86Posted 1/23/2014 6:12:08 PM(edited)
iPS360 posted...
On Mission 58 you gotta fight Meta-Cooler, Cooler 5th Form, Broly and then Hirudegarn. Afterwards you get a mission continued (which means like a part 2 so if you lose you gotta start all over) and then you fight Bills and Whis but that was EASY!

The freaking god of destruction was easier to beat. Damn.

Yeah, but in theory, apparently Super Vegito is strong enough to take down Beerus, if he actually tries. He thrashed Buuhan as a warm-up and as a piece of CANDY. I have to admit... Broly is a bit of an all-hype praise, but Vegito is a completely different story.
#10iPS360(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2014 6:17:06 PM
Sorry I mean Mission 59. Mission 58 you play in the World Tournament Stage and there's ringouts in the game as well.