All Ultimate Attacks Video

#1BigWorldJustPosted 1/24/2014 8:14:13 AM
They're pretty bad, so expect to be disappointed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsxa133rcDM
---
PSN ID: xXMiista_St0ner
3DS FC: 2148-8253-4976
#2ConflictedX3Posted 1/24/2014 8:29:13 AM(edited)
My reaction to that video was: "....Bish Whet?"

- SSJ2 Gohan's Father-Son kamehameha, why is goku Base form??
- why is the spirit bomb have a green-tint?
- they all have the same earth shattering cutscene just diff color explosions
- the cutscenes before they start there move are really dry and take you out of the action

but most importantly....

CAN ANYBODY TURN BOZ-NAPPA BEING HIT BY AN ULTIMATE INTO A VIDEO MEME?! CUZ LMFAO XD

he looks like he found out some startling information about his childhood or was rejected by his prom-date
---
PSN ID: ConflictX3
Name: Conflict
#3Zeroxd4Posted 1/24/2014 8:32:26 AM
....Yeah....that was....hmm....

(Seriously this game had so much potential! I want to love you game i do but you keep showing me that you're not putting nearly as much effort into this as I am!)
---
Someone called me a dirty American for having an opinion that Japanese voices isn't %100 great and refuses to respect my Scottish Jamaican Nationality...:(
#4AurochSpiritPosted 1/24/2014 8:32:44 AM
Just made the exact same vid.. Well only the attack not the charging up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoymPpFIML0

I dunno what planet they were on when they made Gotenks'. It made very little sense
#5ImMrMojoRisinPosted 1/24/2014 8:51:40 AM
It's weird that they all have the same charging animation. That was pretty lazy on the devs part. But the attacks themselves are pretty awesome.

But is anyone else old enough to remember the show Buck Rogers? If you are, imagine the theme starting to play when they show Nappa "reacting" to the attack. Pretty hilarious.

But overall, I think the ultimates are a pretty cool addition to the game. They certainly aren't anything that would get me to not want this.
#6DynastyZero99Posted 1/24/2014 8:56:45 AM
I like this game very much, but wooow im actually pretty insulted by their laziness. they definitely dropped the ball lol.
---
My Godly sin is my inability to accept human life as is, why born me into this god forsaken place if not to punish me with a slow and painful death - ULTRA-GOD
#7DJPLACEPosted 1/24/2014 9:14:41 AM
Ultimate Attacks are OHKO's?
---
The GOOD Joke Person User Of Fighter games for ps3 P4A=Teddie SG=Peacock/Double AH3=Eko GGXX=Faust UMV3=DeadPool/Dante/Sential BB:CSE=PTT PSN is DJPlace BTW.
#8finalfantasy94Posted 1/24/2014 9:24:53 AM
Seems kinda lazy.Also the animations of the ones being attack is so bad its pretty funny.
#9AurochSpiritPosted 1/24/2014 9:25:20 AM
You can only use them against the very last opponent(s), and it ends the match.

If you get killed while charging it you lose it altogether
#10DJPLACEPosted 1/24/2014 9:34:28 AM
AurochSpirit posted...
You can only use them against the very last opponent(s), and it ends the match.

If you get killed while charging it you lose it altogether

not even worth using IMO...

hell this is why i like the old DBZ games better...
---
The GOOD Joke Person User Of Fighter games for ps3 P4A=Teddie SG=Peacock/Double AH3=Eko GGXX=Faust UMV3=DeadPool/Dante/Sential BB:CSE=PTT PSN is DJPlace BTW.