Need help understanding ultimate jewel

#1fahademonPosted 2/3/2014 2:45:16 AM
What does the ultimate jewel exactly do?Does it just let any character use an ultimate when the genki guage is full when equipped,or does it only let those whose ultimate is listed use it?If the latter,then that seems a bit lame.
---
3DS Friend Code:3222-6949-4801 IGN:Fahadus
Official (Shadow)Lugia of all Pokemon Boards.
#2SkittyOnWailordPosted 2/3/2014 2:47:47 AM
fahademon posted...
What does the ultimate jewel exactly do?Does it just let any character use an ultimate when the genki guage is full when equipped,or does it only let those whose ultimate is listed use it?If the latter,then that seems a bit lame.

The latter. If the character doesn't have an ultimate move listed the the ultimate jewel won't do anything for them.
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\
#3Semi45aPosted 2/3/2014 2:49:32 AM
You can purchase 3 per week.

They cost 5000 PP

You use them up to get a Z ranking on a mission

You get awarded no PP for using Ultimate whether you succeed or fail the ultimate. This tends to piss of other players.
---
Asinine, the most overused phrase on gamefaqs for people wanting to sound smart
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#4fahademon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2014 2:59:43 AM
SkittyOnWailord posted...
fahademon posted...

The latter. If the character doesn't have an ultimate move listed the the ultimate jewel won't do anything for them.

Thats dissapointing.Theres only about 8 ultimates from about 70 characters. :\
---
3DS Friend Code:3222-6949-4801 IGN:Fahadus
Official (Shadow)Lugia of all Pokemon Boards.