Would you support Ahsoka Tano as a playable Jedi?

#1beatleboy_9Posted 8/8/2013 3:08:28 PM
do you think she would make a good character?
#2THEskeksisPosted 8/8/2013 3:34:12 PM
meh, honestly i would be a lot happier if it was original characters. its ok call me a snob.
---
I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now...
#3UltimaXOmegaPosted 8/8/2013 3:57:50 PM
No.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board
#4kenobi749Posted 8/9/2013 12:53:43 PM
The problem with the Republic is that there are sooo many Jedi. I think that they should avoid using too many Jedi. The last one had Obi Wan, Mace, Yoda, Ki Adi Mundi, Kit Fisto (available online via DLC), and Aayla Secura. First of all I think the Jedi should be upgraded on their Force Powers as Force Push and Pull along with Saber Throw are kind of lame. They need to make them more individual so that each hero is unique. What they need are no-Jedi heroes. Add in Rex or Cody or characters more along those lines. No need to keep adding more Jedi in my opinion
---
GT: SEV 74907
#5StitchRSPosted 8/10/2013 11:27:00 AM
I like Ahsoka, so yes. I would also love it if Asajj Ventress returned from BF2.
---
For Let's Plays, Walkthroughs, and Gameplay videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheStitchRS
#6wesker741Posted 8/10/2013 5:36:02 PM
I'm one of the few who likes Ahsoka, apparently, so yes.
---
To be decided
#7DW4fReAk31Posted 8/12/2013 10:02:32 PM
I think she'll be in regardless honestly, she has become too popular among the fans.

I wouldn't care either way.
---
PSN: BloodOps
"In my book, experience outranks everything."
#8osboesPosted 8/13/2013 10:43:20 AM
I don't care either way. I just want the film locations, and characters first and foremost. For example, we haven't seen Naboo Gungan City playable yet as a battle location. I'd rather effort and money was spent on new content like that than some expanded universe or TV show stuff. Character's like Qui Gon Jinn should be first in line to be added. The Super Star Destroyer, and Trade Federation interiors ect. Many in film stuff to cover.
#9Fear_AwakensPosted 8/13/2013 12:04:40 PM
No. I just don't like her. But she'll probably be in there, since so many people love her. I just hope they make Hero characters different from each other this time around. In BF2, they were all pretty much the same three characters with different skins.

But I would gladly welcome Quinlan Vos. Or however you spell his name, it's been a while since I did anything Star-Wars-y.
---
"Rectitude carried to excess hardens into stiffness; benevolence indulged beyond measure sinks into weakness." - Masamune Date
#10StitchRSPosted 8/13/2013 4:03:50 PM
osboes posted...
For example, we haven't seen Naboo Gungan City playable yet as a battle location.

I fully agree with this. I would LOVE something like this.
---
For Let's Plays, Walkthroughs, and Gameplay videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheStitchRS