5th Character Leaked. (Real)

#1joshl94Posted 10/16/2013 5:56:33 PM
5th Character is Gene from God Hand. Have a friend who knows Lupinko and was able to get some info. Apparently he's in a weird situation and can't really speak out. He says that this was only recently decided on which is why location tests aren't happening till December. Gene is only in the design process and he told me he'll get a pic once he is in game. Also, Gene is going to be a chain character whose Ultra 1 will be similar to Juri's but different.

I'll update this topic and give you guys more info when I can.
---
Palutena and Ashley for Smash.
#2solidoutlawPosted 10/16/2013 5:59:03 PM
You'll have to forgive me if I'm more than skeptical, especially since, last I recall, Lupinko wasn't the guy with inside info for sf, only for marvel.
---
PSN: rayplay
"Wow, there's more hate in here than a K K K meeting!"
#3Tim the Enchanter 55Posted 10/16/2013 5:59:20 PM
wow cool dude thanks awesome
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g1KcOw7zas
#4joshl94(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 6:06:44 PM
solidoutlaw posted...
You'll have to forgive me if I'm more than skeptical, especially since, last I recall, Lupinko wasn't the guy with inside info for sf, only for marvel.

Thats what I thought at first. Apparently the marvel team being gone caused some people to shift around and now he has SF info. Also, I was just told that they are planning more DLC characters hence Ayano's vague answer when asked about Karin and Alex.
---
Palutena and Ashley for Smash.
#5solidoutlawPosted 10/16/2013 6:24:21 PM
I will say that while this isn't a confirmation, I do recall gene being mentioned not long ago in regards to usf4, but it was vague and through word of mouth.
---
#6AnomalycadPosted 10/16/2013 6:29:39 PM
joshl94 posted...
5th Character is Gene from God Hand. Have a friend who knows Lupinko and was able to get some info. Apparently he's in a weird situation and can't really speak out. He says that this was only recently decided on which is why location tests aren't happening till December. Gene is only in the design process and he told me he'll get a pic once he is in game. Also, Gene is going to be a chain character whose Ultra 1 will be similar to Juri's but different.

I'll update this topic and give you guys more info when I can.

Now Gene would be really good, however, this is not a real leak until we see some evidence. Also how does Gene have anything to do with Street Fighter's history or related to Street Fighter..
#7ArxnyPosted 10/16/2013 7:36:43 PM
Gene is a good fit.
---
SF4- Guy/Yun/Ryu
#8JELIFISH19Posted 10/16/2013 8:23:24 PM
You "have a friend who knows Lupinko" doesn't sound too reassuring. Who is Lupinko anyway? I know that no fighting game developer wants him anywhere near their games so he has to keep his identity a secret. I doubt he goes around telling people who he is when he could lose his job for leaking things. So It doesn't seem very credible.
---
I <3 my HRAP EX-SE
Capcom, ASW, & NRS fighting games 4 Life
#9solidoutlawPosted 10/16/2013 9:00:52 PM
JELIFISH19 posted...
You "have a friend who knows Lupinko" doesn't sound too reassuring. Who is Lupinko anyway? I know that no fighting game developer wants him anywhere near their games so he has to keep his identity a secret. I doubt he goes around telling people who he is when he could lose his job for leaking things. So It doesn't seem very credible.

Lupinko is a regular guy who has an insider at capcom that gives him info that he in turn leaks if he wants. He leaked the entire roster of MvC3, the existence of UMvC3, and the roster for UMvC3 as well.
---
#10JELIFISH19Posted 10/16/2013 9:47:55 PM
solidoutlaw posted...
Lupinko is a regular guy who has an insider at capcom that gives him info that he in turn leaks if he wants. He leaked the entire roster of MvC3, the existence of UMvC3, and the roster for UMvC3 as well.

That was rhetorical. I know who he is. But I doubt he's at Capcom since he also leaked MK stuff too. The point I was making is that he doesn't go around making his identity known. People knowing who he is risks his position. And where was he for SFxT and Injustice? I know for SFxT, people were making fake rosters saying "Lupinko leaked it" when he didn't. If he missed leaking the last two games from the companies that he previously leaked, what makes you think he'll come back years later to leak USF4?

And just to add on, it seems strange that Capcom wouldn't do a loketest just because a character isn't ready. Most loketests don't have full rosters. They test what they have and what they're willing to show. They could do loketests without him. They don't need to show any of the new characters. They can just have have the existing characters with the proposed USF4 changes. And he wasn't just recently decided on. They've been giving hints about him as early as July. Capcom will announce him it's a good time to do so. It has nothing to do with how complete he is. They could just put a hint at the end of a trailer but they didn't. Even if he is complete and they started doing loketests, we wouldn't see him.
---
I <3 my HRAP EX-SE
Capcom, ASW, & NRS fighting games 4 Life