Rena, Lucia, or Lita?

#1KungFu RiderPosted 12/26/2013 9:55:08 AM
Which of these 3 female fighters in ULTRA? - Results (49 votes)
Genryusai Rena (Guy's wife, NPC from FF2)
2.04% (1 votes)
Lita Luwanda (Cammy's collegue of Delta Red, NPC from SSF2)
18.37% (9 votes)
Lucia Morgan (Crime investigator of Metro City, playable character in FF3)
79.59% (39 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Which of these 3 pre-existing female fighters from the SF universe do you think would be a good choice or more likely in making their fighting game debut in ULTRA Street Fighter IV?
---
CYBORGS ARE SO CONTENT, I WISH I CAN BE ONE...
#2Lacrymosa143Posted 12/26/2013 10:48:12 AM
I've wanted Lucia in SF ever since they started adding Final Fight characters to SF.
---
3DS FC 3609-2373-4510 Ground: Phanpy, Marowak, Gastrodon
#3Dark_DespairPosted 12/26/2013 11:51:36 AM
Lucia.

Rena may not be a fighter. And Not much is known about Lita.
---
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: Arkham Origins, GTA V and Black Ops II.
#4KungFu Rider(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2013 4:17:30 PM
Lita is the melee weapon expert, so it can be assume that she's a fighter... As a matter of fact, I think all of Cammy's Delta Red associates can fight to some extent.
---
CYBORGS ARE SO CONTENT, I WISH I CAN BE ONE...
#5AnomalycadPosted 12/26/2013 5:46:34 PM
KungFu Rider posted...
Which of these 3 pre-existing female fighters from the SF universe do you think would be a good choice or more likely in making their fighting game debut in ULTRA Street Fighter IV?

none of the above
#6DeusMortemPosted 12/26/2013 8:08:36 PM
Anomalycad posted...
KungFu Rider posted...

none of the above

Agreed, most likely. We don't need to cram yet another female character into the game for political correctness points. There's a large amount of great already existing characters to be added to the IV roster; Capcom should choose from the likes of Q, Sodom and Urien instead of this undignifying crap.
---
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...
#7falcon317Posted 12/26/2013 10:47:42 PM
Considering that Lita is supposedly an expert markswoman and rather handy with a knife, as well as being fairly scrappy and tough as nails, it would be pretty sweet to have her in. She could be the feisty little Cockney brat to Cammy's cool, disciplined RP-accented soldier.
---
"That's real kung fu! I hope you learned your lesson."
The Official Chun-Li of the MvC3 Board
#8Dark_DespairPosted 12/26/2013 11:08:05 PM
KungFu Rider posted...
Lita is the melee weapon expert, so it can be assume that she's a fighter... As a matter of fact, I think all of Cammy's Delta Red associates can fight to some extent.

I clearly referred to Rena in my post.
---
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: Arkham Origins, GTA V and Black Ops II.
#9dhwkPosted 12/26/2013 11:43:43 PM(edited)
You know my answer TC. Unlikely possibility, but assuming that the translations of the various interviews weren't flubbed, and Ono isn't straight trolling, there really aren't very many candidates. Here's hoping.
#10TsuntsunMoonPosted 12/26/2013 11:45:42 PM
Lacrymosa143 posted...
I've wanted Lucia in SF ever since they started adding Final Fight characters to SF.

---
PSN: TsuntsunMoon
Now playing: Akiba's Trip 2, Criminal Girls Invitation, Dragon's Crown, JoJo ASB