Thoughts on maps, weapons, and customization in this game?

#11Cubfan082Posted 11/11/2013 12:51:59 PM
Nintendont124 posted...
I hate how disgustingly easy the full autos are. There's literally no skill cap on any of them, little to no meaningful recoil/high damage, just point and spray.

while I get why the kill time can be fast, it still takes three to five shots at range with most weapons. What do you expect to have happen when you are hit by weapons designed to minimize recoil under full auto operation?not to die?
---
Regarding teaching pigs to sing: "It wastes your time and annoys the pig" ~Mark Twain
#12Arcanine2009(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 1:12:28 PM
Nintendont124 posted...
I hate how disgustingly easy the full autos are. There's literally no skill cap on any of them, little to no meaningful recoil/high damage, just point and spray.

SMGS say hi. Notably Bizon.
---
NN ID: sselemanrm | 3DS FC: 0387-9018-4275
I try to find my friends, but they blowin' in the wind.
#13MasterPokerPosted 11/11/2013 1:22:12 PM
Arcanine2009 posted...
^^Don't you need to run a satcom yourself while the enemy is running their satcom, for wiretap to activate?

Fairly sure that this is not the case, I've even ran it on setups with no satcom equipped.
---
http://www.lostlabyrinth.com - Free, addicting rogue-based game
Xuande
#14Cubfan082Posted 11/11/2013 1:59:07 PM
MasterPoker posted...
Arcanine2009 posted...
^^Don't you need to run a satcom yourself while the enemy is running their satcom, for wiretap to activate?

Fairly sure that this is not the case, I've even ran it on setups with no satcom equipped.

it is independent of you running satcom, but if your team has two and their team.has two you will get the advanced uav uplink...
---
Regarding teaching pigs to sing: "It wastes your time and annoys the pig" ~Mark Twain
#15dunkisPosted 11/12/2013 2:09:11 PM
Just watched a Driftor episode where the semi auto attachment effectively turns any AR into an MR but of course with better ammo capacity and RoF I think spread with the only real downside being that you still do normal damage to limbs. So weapons with already long range will have insane two hit kill ranges. Weapons like the Honey Badger will have admirable 2HK ranges with pretty much the rest of feasible shots falling within 3HK ranges. I think I may have to try this out.
---
NNID: TheDunc
#16FEStrataPosted 11/12/2013 6:13:26 PM
Maps are awful. Flooded, Octane, Stormfront, Tremor, and Chasm to an extent have no flow whatsoever. I really only enjoy Stonehaven, Warhawk, and Strikezone.

I main AK-12 and Vepr. Both are solid guns. Mix of perks like Quickdraw, Stalker, Marathon, and Off the Grid.

Customization is really advanced and broad, but I feel that it gets stale quickly. Lack of modes maybe?
---
PSN: z-FEStrata-z
#17SMOG-097Posted 11/12/2013 7:36:32 PM
Game gets better... Once you learn the maps it's fine.

However, when I'm hosting it might as well quit... Lucky to get a .5 kdr.
#18Arcanine2009(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 12:51:22 AM
I hate it when I lag. That's the worst part.

So far I really like: Warhawk, Strikezone, Octane, Flooded, and Tremor, and Freight.

I feel neutral about Whiteout, Stone Henge, Freight, and Siege

Not digging: Chasm, Prison Break, and Stormfront.

The larger maps are playable in dom only for me(whiteout, seige, overlord).

Also in terms of map rotation.. I noticed

Strikezone, Warhawk, Soverign, Freight, Overlord, Octane get played a lot.

I actually haven't seen Chasm for like a week now. And I barely see StoneHaven, Whiteout(unless in Dom) and Tremor.
---
NN ID: sselemanrm | 3DS FC: 0387-9018-4275
I try to find my friends, but they blowin' in the wind.