High IQ play

#11DoomsSDPosted 3/9/2014 3:16:23 AM
@ Cubfan- points 2, 3 and 4 all expose you to the same risk as 5. Especially the point about tracking back for your gun. "Yay I found my old g-" *snipered*
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
http://i.imgur.com/k4HdivZ.gif
#12Treize KnightPosted 3/9/2014 9:50:54 AM
CatchMyFade16 posted...
Treize Knight posted...
CatchMyFade16 posted...
Can adapt to being on the wrong side of lag comp.

High IQ players just turn off their WiiUs to make sure they aren't punished with a lose and an abysmal K/D since they had no control over the match due to the lag comp.

Low IQ

Now you're just projecting because you made the low IQ mistake of accepting stats you had no control over.
#13Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 5:48:55 AM
DoomsSD posted...
@ Cubfan- points 2, 3 and 4 all expose you to the same risk as 5. Especially the point about tracking back for your gun. "Yay I found my old g-" *snipered*

while true, you know how and where you died, and if the risk was going to be worth it. Doing so saves you two class points.

Scavenger requires you to do that each time though, for a single magazine.

point is scavenger is beyond expendable, fully loaded costs the same with now risk to start with almost 300 rounds of ammo.

if it refreshed lethals and tacticals the story would be different, thus adding benefit to the risk. This game , no point.
---
Regarding teaching pigs to sing: "It wastes your time and annoys the pig" ~Mark Twain
#14like2napPosted 3/11/2014 1:31:09 PM
I have to say I abandoned Scavenger when you first mentioned fully loaded to me. There's so many perks in this game that I often forget about them and that was one. I use it on several classes now. I also forgot about the reflex perk and I'm not trying it out. For some reason I thought sleight of hand swapped weapons faster too, but maybe that was a pro perk addition in a past game. Or I'm just old and forget things.
#15like2napPosted 3/11/2014 1:31:51 PM
like2nap posted...
I have to say I abandoned Scavenger when you first mentioned fully loaded to me. There's so many perks in this game that I often forget about them and that was one. I use it on several classes now. I also forgot about the reflex perk and I'm not trying it out. For some reason I thought sleight of hand swapped weapons faster too, but maybe that was a pro perk addition in a past game. Or I'm just old and forget things.

*now trying it out. Stupid typo. Stupid "can't edit my posts" problems.
#16Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2014 3:00:24 PM
like2nap posted...
like2nap posted...

*now trying it out. Stupid typo. Stupid "can't edit my posts" problems.

click message detail, select "edit post"...see Gfaqs IQ grow?
---
Regarding teaching pigs to sing: "It wastes your time and annoys the pig" ~Mark Twain
#17wee_teePosted 3/11/2014 3:15:07 PM
Saw mine rising by some points. Thx.
#18like2napPosted 3/11/2014 6:35:44 PM
@Cub

I do not have that option. Hence the post.
#19Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2014 7:28:14 PM
like2nap posted...
@Cub

what version of game FAQs viewer are you using? Are you on a classic setting?
---
#20like2napPosted 3/11/2014 11:38:06 PM
Cubfan082 posted...
like2nap posted...
@Cub

what version of game FAQs viewer are you using? Are you on a classic setting?

No idea. Not even sure how to check. I'll mess with it and get back to you. I'm not familiar with everything on gfaqs. I don't use it as much as other forums.