[TET] vs. [RAF] - Results

#31QualiTPosted 3/18/2014 12:49:43 PM
I'm making a big deal of it? I didn't bring it up in the first place. Heck, I had not even posted in this topic, yet you make references to me.

If it did not annoy you, why feel the need to call me lame?

Think about it.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
#32Cubfan082Posted 3/18/2014 12:53:02 PM
This is what started your involvement...

Cubfan082 posted...
Mac-Leoid posted...
Sorry but you're just not trustworthy. I'd love to take your word for it but I need to see the vid or I don't believe it happened. I doubt I'm the only one. Apart from anything else TeT's too good for your story to be remotely believable.

I shan't hold my breath for acceptable proof.

I don't take my gaming as seriously as others, thus no recording and no Uber montage youtube ambitions. And I am not lame enough to use a camera to take a picture of my tele to "prove" how much lag screwing I was able to accomplish in a single round.

You assigned yourself to that post, not me...you were not mentioned but you commented shortly after.
---
Regarding teaching pigs to sing: "It wastes your time and annoys the pig" ~Mark Twain
#33QualiTPosted 3/18/2014 1:02:37 PM
And I am sure mentioning "And I am not lame enough to use a camera to take a picture of my tele to "prove" how much lag screwing I was able to accomplish in a single round." was totally necessary.

You could have simply said "
I don't take my gaming as seriously as others, thus no recording and no Uber montage youtube ambitions."

That would have been fine. No relation to me, I don't own a youtube channel. That is not making a big deal of my topic/picture.

But you had to add in

"And I am not lame enough to use a camera to take a picture of my tele to "prove" how much lag screwing I was able to accomplish in a single round."

It's quite clear that now became about me. Thus, you started it and are making a big deal out of it. You are directly referencing my picture I took and the fact that you are (for the billionth time) referencing my "lag" which I'm starting to think you may be quite jelly of. You seem to mention it quite often.

But it's really here nor there. I'm just saying you started it.
---
#34Mac-LeoidPosted 3/18/2014 1:10:36 PM
QualiT posted...
And I am sure mentioning "And I am not lame enough to use a camera to take a picture of my tele to "prove" how much lag screwing I was able to accomplish in a single round." was totally necessary.

I don't take my gaming as seriously as others, thus no recording and no Uber montage youtube ambitions."

That would have been fine. No relation to me, I don't own a youtube channel. That is not making a big deal of my topic/picture.

But you had to add in

"And I am not lame enough to use a camera to take a picture of my tele to "prove" how much lag screwing I was able to accomplish in a single round."

It's quite clear that now became about me. Thus, you started it and are making a big deal out of it. You are directly referencing my picture I took and the fact that you are (for the billionth time) referencing my "lag" which I'm starting to think you may be quite jelly of. You seem to mention it quite often.

Yeah he did but he has a boner for you and you should be used to it by now. Report him for harassment it's a violation of the Tos. Frankly I rarely report except overt homophobia/racism etc but for being followed and hassled topic to topic I totLly would.
---
Nintendo Network ID: Macleoid
#35DoomsSDPosted 3/18/2014 1:19:34 PM
We all need to sit down and drink some tea.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
http://i.imgur.com/k4HdivZ.gif
#36Cubfan082Posted 3/18/2014 1:33:00 PM
Mac-Leoid posted...
QualiT posted...

But you had to add in

Yeah he did but he has a boner for you and you should be used to it by now. Report him for harassment it's a violation of the Tos. Frankly I rarely report except overt homophobia/racism etc but for being followed and hassled topic to topic I totLly would.

who is following who?

seems to me I posted before any one with bunched knickers did..
---
Regarding teaching pigs to sing: "It wastes your time and annoys the pig" ~Mark Twain
#37Cubfan082Posted 3/18/2014 1:52:39 PM
QualiT posted...

But you had to add in

actually you did when you made it about you and wanted everyone to believe that you are "the one" being referred to. I pick on Driftor, Tabor and anyone else bagging on players "who suck" or have "no thumbs" or "skill" etcetera...

I am talking about those people, who you yourself must feel you are one of because you stood up to be counted.

I have said clearly this game can become a connection based mess at times that makes anyone's results, positive or negative, not indicative of their actual performance or ability. To the point where I don't boast about boss games because you simply "know" when you are lag screwing nearly everyone you are facing.

I have said that often, most boss games, particularly mine occur because I get on the right side of lag comp. Some players reside on the good side of lag comp far more than others, some see it hardly ever.

I have seen a player post a 5 and 25 one match, get a host migration then post a 30 and 10 against the same group. Is that skill or does that player suck? Or is that swing dependant on quality of connection to the host and the lag comp that occurs?

I have fifty allies on this game who have played CoD for years. There are TWO people on the list with KDR over 2.0, you are one at your 7.0 and Obo is the other at a 2.3 or so. That is it.

on Blops 2 over half the people I played with had kdr over 2.0, with more than a dozen over three. You can take that to mean what it does for you, to me it means something very clear. I am sure you disagree with my conclusion.
---
#38leiterfPosted 3/18/2014 2:22:51 PM
DoomsSD posted...
We all need to sit down and drink some tea.

Milk no sugar.
---
NNID - leiterF
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GbyX7CoBYlE&api_format=3&vndel=watch
#39QualiTPosted 3/18/2014 2:25:05 PM
Um, no I'm pretty sure you made it about me. Who cares about drift0r? He isn't me. He doesn't even post here.
You blatantly made it about me. Everyone here can see you made it about me. Remember Machine? You are so acting like him if I were you in this thing. It has indeed come full circle.

I'm not sure why I need yet another essay on lag and lag comp and what have you. Especially as that isn't even the topic of this little hootenanny.

If you want my opinion, KDS are down because there is no VSAT/Dogs and Swarm. Most 2KD players I saw had about 2 billion dogs and swarms called in, which totalled like 1/4th of their overall kills.
Of course along with those they all had about 9 Jillion C4s tossed accounting for a further 1/4.

Classic tryhard loadout:
AN94 + Stock + silencer
N/a
Flak jacket + Hardline
Scavenger
Dexterity
C4
EMP
Perk 1 greed
---
#40JmyWhsprsPosted 3/18/2014 2:55:49 PM
I'm an Earl Grey man myself... Served with lemon and sugar.
---
FC: 2072-1579-5145 [Chief Operator]
NNID:JmyWhsprs, [007] JmyWhsprs, 56-JmyWhsprs