winstreaks

#21QualiTPosted 3/19/2014 12:15:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#22Cubfan082Posted 3/19/2014 12:38:37 PM
I play "better" when solo, my scores are ALWAYS higher, typically best in lobby win or lose, because I play to win regardless of my competition.

Does that make me boss?

I prefer to play in parties because I like talking to the guys, but playing in parties often makes my scores come down because my group isn't a bunch of schelps. We at times step on each others toes, and in order to play for the win it might be required to do something as unsexy as bringing two trophy systems to a match.

I run solo or with one RAF player I am dropping 30 to fifty kills in Dom. But I also manage to get seven to ten caps. Win or lose, if I die I respawn, I don't consider what might happen to my KDR.

if I know my teammates are going to be garbage, I don't think"well I better rush the enemy spawn and try to get mine", I think "these guys are going to die often, I need to minimize the damage done by keeping the enemy from rampaging our spawns"...

those kind of adjustments keep unbalanced lobbies close. It may not be your "thing" to consider mitigating the negatives of your randoms, but if you aren't willing to recognize how your play style is negatively affecting them you need to stop putting the blame for your losses entirely on their shoulders.
---
Regarding teaching pigs to sing: "It wastes your time and annoys the pig" ~Mark Twain
#23QualiTPosted 3/19/2014 12:57:16 PM
And how often are you trapped in your spawn by a 6 man party?

I find it quite impossible to get to B when getting to B involves killing ~12 consecutive people because as soon as I kill someone all I hear is QUALIT LOWER CONCORD and then 3 people rush me. Not to mention they usually all have vests and a squadmate each. So what was a 3 on 1, is now more like a 9 on 1.

Having teammates who all go 10-50 does not help. I cannot establish map control if my team cannot slay and cannot get out of the spawn. Because of this I cannot cap flags. Are you following? or must I dumb it down even more.

How is any of this so hard to understand?

But like it has been said. Because I cannot win 6 vs 1 I am bad. It's a fact. It has been said. You have even posted "QFT" which makes it official.

I sure do hope you do not fall of that incredibly high pedestal you both are on. You wouldn't want to slum down here with the uber bads who can't win a simple game vs a 6 man party.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
#24CraszitPosted 3/19/2014 1:17:11 PM
QualiT posted...
Craszit posted...
@qualit
yes, i usually play in 3 to 6 man partys.

Like I said. Average player who is only good because of his teammates. Try playing against a 6 man party solo. You'll soon lose that holier than thou attitude as you lose 200-70, spending 90% of the game trapped in your own spawn.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. I did ask you how I am supposed to cap flags when I have no map control, am facing 2-3 players every time I kill someone, and am having trouble breaking out of my own spawn thanks to my teammates inability to slay.
It's quite clear you have no idea what you're on about.
You just expect me to win 1 vs 6 with no help from my slobbering 0.8KD teammates. Fair play, I'll admit I cannot carry a team of randoms when playing against a 6 man party who spam support and are communicating.

You got me gov. Oh the shame.

It's quite a waste of time talking to you. Anyone with an ounce of common sense (and who isn't obsessed with me) can clearly see that you're only good because you party and your posts are ridiculously laughable. You expect me to carry a team of 5 random against a 6 man team who is communicating. 1 man does not make a team.

The rest is just your opinion. I do not concern myself with the opinions of morons.

ok, i know my englsih is not great, so i try it again.

i said, that i can understand you a little for quitting and not playing the objective against bigger partys, although imo its unfair to your teammates which are still trying to win.
the reason i posted here, was YOU talking bs the whole time. you made topics and posts about "quitters should be punished" (although you quit A LOT), "people not playing the objective and which i have to carry" (never seen you even trying), "smgs useless", "blindeye and perk X Y useless" and so on. you complain about things (support streaks for example) where your useless stuff is THE answer to counter those things
again, i have never said that im an awesome player or even above average because im not into this kind of things who is better or worse.

my girlfriend plays solo 99%. she plays dom, tdm and hctdm. her k/d is 1,2 and her w/l is 1,2 too.
now i have seen you playing with and against her several times against only against randoms (no partys). but i never have you seen carrying anyone but yourself! you average get 50kills, few deaths but only 0-2 caps and in the end lost most of those games. if you did bad, you left the game.
i remember one game on whitout very good. you played in the same team as my gf. you were holding flag a and b. you went to flag c (not capturing, only into their spawns to get easy kills i think). thx to you the spawn flipped and you lost a and b. after you lost those flags, i mostly saw you on that ship. my gf kept dying trying to capture b but you never showed up and only went for the kills. in the end, you lost that game while having around 60 kills with 2 or 3 caps.
how are you supposed to cap flags in this situation? stop going for kills only, wait until you see someone going for a flag and jump on the same flag. the moment you have 2 flags you can go for kills again.
i think you are not much better than any average player too you know. even i (a below average player) could get the stats you have simple by playing, quitting and dashboarding like you.

btw: i played mostly solo on waw and mw reflex and a lot of times in bo1 and mw3. what i do when im trapped in my spawn... i dont wait there trying to some kills, i try to break through and cause a spawn flip. but the most important thing: i dont quit and go to a webside and complain about people leaving games ;)
#25Cubfan082Posted 3/19/2014 2:27:02 PM(edited)
Craszit posted...

ok, i know my englsih is not great, so i try it again.

i said, that i can understand you a little for quitting and not playing the objective against bigger partys, although imo its unfair to your teammates which are still trying to win.
the reason i posted here, was YOU talking bs the whole time. you made topics and posts about "quitters should be punished" (although you quit A LOT), "people not playing the objective and which i have to carry" (never seen you even trying), "smgs useless", "blindeye and perk X Y useless" and so on. you complain about things (support streaks for example) where your useless stuff is THE answer to counter those things
again, i have never said that im an awesome player or even above average because im not into this kind of things who is better or worse.

my girlfriend plays solo 99%. she plays dom, tdm and hctdm. her k/d is 1,2 and her w/l is 1,2 too.
now i have seen you playing with and against her several times against only against randoms (no partys). but i never have you seen carrying anyone but yourself! you average get 50kills, few deaths but only 0-2 caps and in the end lost most of those games. if you did bad, you left the game.
i remember one game on whitout very good. you played in the same team as my gf. you were holding flag a and b. you went to flag c (not capturing, only into their spawns to get easy kills i think). thx to you the spawn flipped and you lost a and b. after you lost those flags, i mostly saw you on that ship. my gf kept dying trying to capture b but you never showed up and only went for the kills. in the end, you lost that game while having around 60 kills with 2 or 3 caps.
how are you supposed to cap flags in this situation? stop going for kills only, wait until you see someone going for a flag and jump on the same flag. the moment you have 2 flags you can go for kills again.
i think you are not much better than any average player too you know. even i (a below average player) could get the stats you have simple by playing, quitting and dashboarding like you.

btw: i played mostly solo on waw and mw reflex and a lot of times in bo1 and mw3. what i do when im trapped in my spawn... i dont wait there trying to some kills, i try to break through and cause a spawn flip. but the most important thing: i dont quit and go to a webside and complain about people leaving games ;)

all of this...

major beefs hit, major points made. The only time playing selfish benefits the team is when you are in free for all...

...i annoyed even myself complaining about bird when he would do this stuff, it messes you up so bad when you have all of your defenses forward against a flag being challenged and the enemy en mass spawns behind you cause someone is chasing streaks and padding stats instead of playing the objective...
---
Regarding teaching pigs to sing: "It wastes your time and annoys the pig" ~Mark Twain
#26CraszitPosted 3/19/2014 1:28:12 PM
what about you team up with some friends and come and find us in dom?
if you believe or not, i rather lose 3 times in row while going 30:50 instead of winning 100 times against noobs and kill****s.
i really enjoy tough and intense battles and im always excited to play against full partys.
even when im on a 200+ winstreaks playing only with 2 friends with a 0,5kd i would stay and kinda enjoy the slaughtering and i could also show you how to cap a flag against full partys of pros at least 1 or 2 times by myself.

so, enough for now. you can find me in dom for the next few hours
#27Mac-LeoidPosted 3/19/2014 2:29:22 PM
Yo call rentokill we got a vermin problem up in here, it looks like a rat!

What do cows eat where you come from?
---
Nintendo Network ID: Macleoid
#28MrBIGsmilePosted 3/19/2014 2:33:40 PM
you dont need to cap of lot of flags, right? You just shouldnt lose them...
---
NNID/Steam can be requested via PM
#29QualiTPosted 3/19/2014 3:15:30 PM
Your advice would be taken if I cared about winning dom, but I really don't. Your advice would also be taken if I didn't already know how to play dom. I do, but I just choose to kill people.
Only mugs play the obj in ghosts.

In the end, It makes no difference how I perform in dom. Go double positive with 10 caps? Lose.
0 caps and 30 kills? Win by 100+ points.

Ultimately, my teammates performance will shape the outcome of the game more than mine ever will. If my team legitimately are trying to win, sure, I'll help; but if they're just camping the spawn or getting destroyed, what does it matter that I play objectively?
200-70 is as much of a loss as 200-120. Makes no difference whether I got 2 caps or 7. The end result is that I lose and it is only my teammates who are to blame.

In fact, all of my wins in dom were from my teammates capping B like once and then me slaying everyone who enters a 50 yard radius of it. I am only as good as the team who supports me. Same goes for everyone. I would like to see any of you win with teammates who cannot slay and cannot gain a decent foothold of the map.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
#30Cubfan082Posted 3/19/2014 6:18:50 PM
QualiT posted...
Your advice would be taken if I cared about winning dom, but I really don't. Your advice would also be taken if I didn't already know how to play dom. I do, but I just choose to kill people.
Only mugs play the obj in ghosts.

In the end, It makes no difference how I perform in dom. Go double positive with 10 caps? Lose.
0 caps and 30 kills? Win by 100+ points.

Ultimately, my teammates performance will shape the outcome of the game more than mine ever will. If my team legitimately are trying to win, sure, I'll help; but if they're just camping the spawn or getting destroyed, what does it matter that I play objectively?
200-70 is as much of a loss as 200-120. Makes no difference whether I got 2 caps or 7. The end result is that I lose and it is only my teammates who are to blame.

In fact, all of my wins in dom were from my teammates capping B like once and then me slaying everyone who enters a 50 yard radius of it. I am only as good as the team who supports me. Same goes for everyone. I would like to see any of you win with teammates who cannot slay and cannot gain a decent foothold of the map.

...in short you can't win cause you don't "try", but really you just refuse to do what would allow you to cause you want a boss KDR and slum infected and dashboard so your W/L looks better...

#lol
---