RAF: Ghosts (Log 501 - 1000)

#1Cubfan082Posted 5/22/2014 6:15:08 AMmessage detail
This topic is for players of the game Call of Duty : Ghosts on the Wii U. If you would like to play online games in a casual manner in primarily objective modes leave you NNID and we can add you.

Currently the state of the game is such that we have fewer and fewer players on our rosters against fewer and fewer players in game. Hopefully we can squeeze a few more months of time from this title, and hopefully it isn't the last Wii U CoD .

LedFammaMFR
---
Regarding teaching pigs to sing: "It wastes your time and annoys the pig" ~Mark Twain
#2Machine1136Posted 5/22/2014 6:17:47 AMmessage detail
Wow, finally made it to the second set of 500. Who says RAF is dead?
---
&.Machine
NNID, PSN: Machine1136
#3Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2014 6:50:40 AMmessage detail
Got the MK-14 golded last night, and looked at the operations and finally the chrome barrel is open again.

Yes I am well aware you can reset your challenges to make it open, but I simply don't care too.

I am actually really close to golding that revolving shot gun. I was talking it over with Jabba, the only thing this weapon has is a little more range. Fire rate and damage are not good, but sometimes you can get a good pace with it. My KDR with the wepon is negative I believe, but I will gold it just the same.

I like it with 4 speed perks, I use ready up, sleight of hand, agility and marathon.

BTW, what is with the influx of people double IED with danger close these days? It caught me off gaurd since I usually just run sit rep and trigger them, but a few killed me in what I expected to be a safe zone.

So I think INCOG prevents you from tripping the IMS on this game. I need someone to confirm that with me, I should just google but I watch an enemy crawl up to my IMS and take it out, I couldn't shoot him from my marksman spot on stormfront since he ducked under the walls, but he crawled right up and destroyed the same thing.

Is that in the perk description?
---
Regarding teaching pigs to sing: "It wastes your time and annoys the pig" ~Mark Twain
#4Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2014 7:37:48 AMmessage detail
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-27511932

Interesting article. Activsion is going after the makes of game codes used to cheat in online play. This sentiment was expressesed to activison multiple times by poeple like myself, that allowing the games they create to be altered and played against players who use the approved version of their code damages their product and makes player not want to purchase and play their titles online.

It look like they are starting to bring the hammer down now, this time with Star Craft. It appears as if they are after the code writes, and not script kiddies, I would prefer they simply monitor their software rather than sue people, but this will likely be a better deterrent.
---
#5Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2014 9:53:19 AMmessage detail
Still waiting, but not really, cuase the point has been made...

Treize Knight posted...

I can assume because I know the demographics. As I said before, people don't want to see a close match, they want to see the guy they're supporting curbstomp everyone. This goes for any sort of competition, say for example sports. (Not like you'd know since when was the last time the Cubs ever dominated?)

bandwagoners like to watch blow outs and see those who they "support" (lol I really can't stop liking at that) curb stomp helpless nubs. I am a fan of competition...

Go Hawks!

You also already made yourself look like a fool by trying to dictate what Nintendo should run their business even though it runs completely contradictory to their philosophy and would harm their brands in the long term. Not a leap in logic to say you're using your ass as your main source again when you're talking about this subject too.

It does amusing me with your tacit confession that you have no problem being a loser in the game, I guess means to an end in your grinding for gaudy looking gold weapons?

I have no problem losing a round of Call of Duty, since Call of Duty is indeed a video game, not reality. I would never be embarrassed about that...

...i would be embarrassed for someone how ever that makes proclamations that "losing" a game that provides no tangible consequence for losing, that getting beat when the odds are overwhelmingly stacked against me should somehow affect my daily life.

Nintendo should change their business models, they should do things vastly different than what they do now because the products they are able to develop and bring to market is causing them a year to year loss.

they should do things vastly different because their medium is moving on without them.

See Disney...

Up until they released Frozen they where not churning out mega hit movies. They were making money but losing substantial amounts in other ventures. They had assets and what did they do with them?

They bought the marvel movie rights and flat out bought Star Wars.

They diversified and took over brands that not only had intense and rabid interest in them, but they are brands that not only appealed to their past fans but gave Disney access to a demographic that was not into princesses and animated mice.

they locked up talent such as Robert Downey Jr for multiple roles at a discounted rate because he was down on his luck and needed a reboot. They retained licensing but let Pixar walk, and can use the IP as they need to print cash.

they responded to their market.

that is what companies that want to make money and remain relevant do. They don't dream and push "innovation" that they themselves don't even really have a good idea of how to use.

Because they had other thing like the Marvel movies and the star wars products to schill, they could invest and make Frozen an EXCELLENT PRODUCTION, not another frog princess just to get it to market...

you really are a narrow minded individual, exactly what I expect of a dude bro...
---
#6Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2014 9:55:31 AMmessage detail
Cubfan posted...

...instead, this is Nintendo's brand today:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/19/john-oliver-nintendo-gay-marriage_n_5351387.html

https://games.yahoo.com/news/hbo-john-oliver-pokes-nintendo-200023478.html

The video is hilarious, particularly the riff on the classic Konami game code.

And today, as it is announced and confirmed that the PS4 and Xbone are power thirsty machines, Nintendo is in the news for being the console that consumes the least amount of power of the next gen...

...the puntential for those jokes is limitless.

Yes, bring MORE attention to the least powerful console of the "next generation" uses the least amount of power, literally, figuratively and any-atively...selling for 100 dollars less than the other options.

You made some quip and a innuendo that since you own non-voting stock in Nintendo, somehow that means you "know" more about the business and how it is doing.

I don't own Nintendo stock, because everything from investors who make money say it is a losing stock. It has a market that is contracting and competing with free-to-play titles, top heavy development, reduced sales and strong competition from not only established franchises who are negotiating exclusivities, but from phones, tablets, pc and other streaming type subscription based boxes. The market is contracting at a time when a premium on their product will not be paid by its consumers. Meanwhile dumpy apps like Angry Birds has a star wars theme and prints cash with it...an upstart like Candy Crush makes more revenue than SM3DW.

You think that is a sound investment? This is what happens to this market. It is expensive to develop consoles and publish games for Nintendo and the other two big players. They are getting beat out by companies willing to be smaller and play by the rules of iTunes, they are typically low risk, high reward, with the chances of creating a world changing gaming phenomena that will likely never be repeated by a home console.

Candy Crush will likely make more money at pay walls than the entire retail revenue of MK8, and they don't have to give away a 40 to 60 dollar game to get people to buy it...

I bought Ford. I bought it when it was selling for $1.25 per share. I spent ten grand on that, what 2007 when the big three were going down. I bought it when they said no to the bailouts and my dividends now yearly I would bet equate to the total value of your holding.

You wanna talk about "being a loser" at CoD because I will play a game out that I will have little chance of winning so I can gold the revolving shot gun, if that makes you feel better go right ahead. I already told I have a life to live, and am much more concerned about winning that round...

---
#7JLew1415Posted 5/22/2014 12:09:04 PMmessage detail
Machine1136 posted...
Wow, finally made it to the second set of 500. Who says RAF is dead?

Who said it wasn't?
---
Wii U: JLew1415
#8Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2014 12:16:48 PMmessage detail
JLew1415 posted...

Who said it wasn't?

the better observation would of course be Wii U motion control gaming is on life support, and has nothing to do with this topic or friend list
---
#9Machine1136Posted 5/23/2014 5:39:53 AMmessage detail
Cubfan082 posted...
JLew1415 posted...

Who said it wasn't?

the better observation would of course be Wii U motion control gaming is on life support, and has nothing to do with this topic or friend list

So why'd you make that observation in this topic?
---
&.Machine
NNID, PSN: Machine1136
#10JLew1415Posted 5/24/2014 10:14:06 PMmessage detail
Oh my. Seems my wiiu shut off at that last match. I sure hope it didn't kill the lobby...
---
Wii U: JLew1415